List of other players skipping voluntary OTAs

My boss said I could go to work today, or not.  I'm not required to go and I'll still get paid but he said he'd like it if I was there.  But again, no repercussions if I choose not to go.  I chose not to go.  But we all need to be in the office next week, it's required.  So....I'll go then.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

My boss said I could go to work today, or not.  I'm not required to go and I'll still get paid but he said he'd like it if I was there.  But again, no repercussions if I choose not to go.  I chose not to go.  But we all need to be in the office next week, it's required.  So....I'll go then.

Even the voluntary Holiday Season parties at the office can be painful to attend if they aren't extravagant.

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Big difference missing one Ota's versus all of them. 

what jet secondary looking at happening to them too.

Lol. That would happen if Carr sees the ball. 250 yards rushing by Bell will seal the deal on the Raiders traveling east & playing at basically 10:00AM PST. 

Im chalking that game up as a win.

On 5/22/2019 at 6:09 PM, RoadFan said:

I don't know if this is worthy of its own thread; but I haven't seen anyone put together most of the names.

Julio Jones.   Grady Jarrett.   Myles Garrett.   Stefon Diggs.  Chris Harris.  Todd Gurley.  Aqib Talib.  Marcus Peters.  Dante Fowler.  Jalen Ramsey.  Dede Westbrook.  LeSean McCoy.  Malcolm Jenkins.  Darius Slay.  Damon Harrison.  Antonio Brown. Chris Jones. Jadeveon Clowney.  Bobby Wagner.  Reshad Jones.  OBJ.  Josh Norman.  Adrian Peterson.  Jordan Reed.  Tom Brady.

Granted some of the above are for contractual issues, but many are not.   And I understand the difference that Bell just got paid. 

Bell does not need to make the team.  He does not need to impress anyone.  He plays possibly the easiest position to learn in a system.  He will show up when he is required to do so... and he is going to play to like one of the best offensive players in the NFL.

Relax.

well, yes but at the same time bell has been out of football for a season and is on a different team.  granted there's little point in having him go through any contact type drills but he should at least be there to get acquainted with his team and coaches.