NFL Draft Location Question

Will NY ever get the NFL draft again?  We had a stranglehold on it for years.  I think Radio City had a scheduling conflict and that's why it went elsewhere.  Once those floodgates were open, there was no closing them.  I wonder too if there is regret that they didn't settle that conflict because the draft is gone.  It would be like Dallas or Detroit passing up a Thanksgiving Day game.

Also, a question to everyone: do you like that there are different cities that now get to host?  I guess it provides a road trip if that's something you'd be up for doing (though I wouldn't). 

3 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Apparently the league was thrilled with the outdoor party this year turned out to be on Broadway in Nashville and they are looking for places who can replicate that.  

The key being a focus on good weather in late April.

How’s the weather in Cleveland in April?

Because they are getting it in 2 years. 

8 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

How’s the weather in Cleveland in April?

Because they are getting it in 2 years. 

I don't know why....here....look that sh*t up, my screen name is IndianaJet, not IndianaGoogle....

www.weather.com

James Dolan and MSG own Radio City. Dolan and the NFL didn't care that his bid to buy the Jets was rejected (which was more money than the Johnsons' bid) , But his opposition to the West Side stadium means he will never have one of his properties host the draft again. If it will ever be in NY, has to be someplace else. 

• Upvote 1