Maye sitting out

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jet Nut: SHOW ME THE FACTS

<receives comprehensive list of facts>

Jet Nut: THOSE FACTS ARE GAY

My favorite part was “long story short, if he continues to get injured he's injury prone,” because even if Maye pulled a Sammy Sosa and shattered three vertebrae sneezing, Jet Nut would be all over the ensuing thread explaining that “this proves nothing except to certain sh*t-stirring trolls in the fanbase.”

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

My favorite part was “long story short, if he continues to get injured he's injury prone,” because even if Maye pulled a Sammy Sosa and shattered three vertebrae sneezing, Jet Nut would be all over the ensuing thread explaining that “this proves nothing except to certain sh*t-stirring trolls in the fanbase.”

Nut has a niche and he sticks to it 

On 5/23/2019 at 9:37 AM, WowOhWow said:

Dude gets a lot of respect around here for someone who can't stay on the field.

This is how last year started also.  Little minor notes of him sitting out practice.

He might be made of glass.  Hope not.

You stated in the OP that Maye is sitting out.  But he isn't.  And I've had to read 3 pages of nonsense.  Explain yourself.

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

No, it’s 2 season-ending injuries in 2 consecutive years. One just happened to occur in the final week so it’s swept under the rug even though he missed games the following season because of it. 

Doesn't make it an every year thing going forward yet, but it’s enough for someone to justifiably have concerns that it is.

And 10 games isn’t part of a season. It’s a comfortable majority of it. He played in part of the season.

Well it's also season ending because it was the last week.  Lol.

We seem to agree.  Until there's more history any talk of injury prone, China doll, Chad like nonsense is just that.

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

:Marcus Maye carted off the field in various pieces, limbs detached, head in a burlap sack:

Jets fan: That seems bad

Jet Nut: Oh, you’re a neurosurgeon now? 

[Maye has a hangnail that leads to MRSA infection]

JETS FAN: seems like he might be injury prone

JET NUT: [scoffs so hard he chokes on his own spit]

• Haha 1