40 yard dash tournament - Robby Anderson

1 minute ago, MindOverMatter said:

Out of that list is doesn't seem like Robby will have much competition. Maybe Trae Wayans, or Coleman can still keep up but they couldn't find someone faster then Mark Ingram to participate? Really?

ted ginn and tarik cohen are speed merchants too 

i'd watch it 

19 minutes ago, bitonti said:

i'd watch it 

You're right but imo Ginn would have been a threat 5 years ago and Tarik is more quick than fast. Definitely not a freebie but Robby should be the favorite. Either way I miss these events the NFL used to coordinate every year.

8 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

LOL at mike Florio refusing to say Redskins. He names all the teams the other players plays for, but represents the team Cromartie plays for as Washington. 

5 years ago no one had a problem 

And 50 years ago we had segregated bathroom. I’m not anti the name but sh*t changes 

Great article that pretty much says nothing.  Real actual football cant get here soon enough.

It’s unknown whether the individuals cleared this with their teams, and it’s unlikely that the teams could even stop them from doing it. Still, if they injure a hamstring, their teams won’t be happy. If they suffer a fluke ACL tear or Achilles tendon rupture, they quite possibly will lose their full pay for 2019.

For those and other reasons, we’ll believe that this event is going to happen when it actually happens.

1 hour ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

exactly that was over 50 years ago. for 50 years this wasn't an issue until now...

And it's white people doing most, if not all, of the whining.

As an American of Irish decent would anyone like to hear my opinions on contemporary politics in Bangladesh?

If the Jets paid robby sun ra Anderson more than just rfa tender, we could have that conversation. At this point what he's making from the gods of speed is like an extra game check

There are faster players in the league but they are probably smart enough not to risk an injury chasing $10k and a little pride.
https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/top-plays/fastest-ball-carriers

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

9 hours ago, bitonti said:

i'd watch it 

Ginn ran a sub 4.3/40. He's much older now, but when you watch him play he still looks just as fast.

Cohen, like Kamara, are more quick than they are burners. 

Marquise Goodwin would be the one I would want to see in that race. He was a track star before playing in the NFL.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

If the Jets paid robby sun ra Anderson more than just rfa tender, we could have that conversation. At this point what he's making from the gods of speed is like an extra game check

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

Aww poor Robbie. Come on. He's not doing it for the money. He wants the attention. See how he is begging for votes to be the #1 seed? Just like he begged on National TV for pro-bowl votes remember?

Man he is skinny. Can't weigh more than 150-160 pounds. He needs to bulk up if he wants that big money deal and the notoriety he craves.

6 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Aww poor Robbie. Come on. He's not doing it for the money.

he's doing it for the nuts

side note he could get injured in minicamp tomorrow and never play again.   if the Jets gave him a bonus they could threaten to take it back