BTW...Manish is a huge D-Nozzle! *merged*

I won't post a link to this ass clowns negative article. I actually was starting to think he grew up and was somewhat insightful but unfortunately I was wrong. Sadly he revealed himself to be a low rate hack who obviously had his inside source canned, and now he's throwing a tantrum. I think it's really great to see that our new head coach has a huge set of Man Nuts! And I think it's hilarious that he shooed Manish away like the punk little squirrel that he is...lmfao.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Harsh, but accurate. Others such as Cimini, are probably on a slightly less douche-nozzle level but at least you know they are capable of putting together decent work. I have yet to read anything Mehta has done that didn't make me want those precious seconds of my life back.

• Sympathy 2

There is no place in 2019 where that is not considered racist. 

Just say'in, be aware when you post sh*t like that (pun intended), it's not you on the line, it's Max.

Manish is horrible at his job, we can express that without joining him as a lowest common denominator.

• Thumb Down 7
  • WTF? 11
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Oh yeah and let me just add that I was completely on board with the hiring of Adam Gase and Greg Williams and that was way back when. I loved every second of that press conference today and I think this team is finally going to come together and this is exactly what we needed a big gritty set of balls!!  Cheers Mr. Gase..now go WIN!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tkiss24 said:

How have you just realized this???

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Hey don't get me wrong I didn't like him back in the day, but the last few years he started coming on as more insightful like I said. He started writing more positive articles about the team and Reporting and being less of just a hack master. The article I just read made me want to punch him right in his face. It was such hyperbole and just full of cheap shots, he should be f****** embarrassed

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Racist!?

Please tell me you're joking.

I do think he's joking.

It's not racist, unless you think the criticism is that Manish is not a member of the human race because he is sh*t.

Maybe sexist, because it's questioning whether he's a MAN?  I don't know.  This can be what happens when hypersensitive PC police see racism at every turn.  That's why I think War was just making a joke.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

As manish smiles and you fools keep talking about him.   Hes got you eating out of the palm of his hand.

Good job manish.  Keep it up.  You’re getting the exact response you want from these fools.

Exactly.

He’s a little duplicitous worm, but I’ve heard him speak, he is intelligent (yes I know you’re reading this Manish, but I always give credit where it’s due), and he definitely subscribed to the theory that ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY.

So as long as you guys keep his name out there you’re doing him nothing but favors...keeps him relevant.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Warfish said:

There is no place in 2019 where that is not considered racist. 

Just say'in, be aware when you post sh*t like that (pun intended), it's not you on the line, it's Max.

Manish is horrible at his job, we can express that without joining him as a lowest common denominator.

16 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

How is it racist? Am I missing something?

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Racist!?

Please tell me you're joking.

8 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Yeah how is that racist?

Apparently at least one place exist. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Exactly.

He’s a little duplicitous worm, but I’ve heard him speak, he is intelligent (yes I know you’re reading this Manish, but I always give credit where it’s due), and he definitely subscribed to the theory that ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY.

So as long as you guys keep his name out there you’re doing him nothing but favors...keeps him relevant.

Honestly, who cares.  It's all just entertainment anyway.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Honestly, who cares.  It's all just entertainment anyway.

True...to a point.

But when the possibility exists that this guy influenced the decision not to hire Doug Marrone, which morphed into hiring the worst HC I’ve ever seen which of course affects the level of enjoyment I get from watching my favorite team than that is a little something to care about.

But,  big picture, it all worked out because Bowles and Maccagnan translated into getting Sam Darnold.  Would never have happened with Marrone.

face it.  what maneesh or costello or cimini or any of the espn morons do really isn't journalism.  at the end of the day, nothing about sports actually matters . and when it comes to the pros it's basically a bunch of overpaid guys playing kids games.  it's not rockey scientry or heart surgery or anything that can help humankind.  so guys like maneesh have to manufacture stories and create hype because the underlying product is so useless.  i kinda feel sorry for him.

• Upvote 1