BTW...Manish is a huge D-Nozzle! *merged*

13 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Please follow @TitaniaMcgrath if you want to laugh at today’s PC woke culture. You won’t regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is like a boomer meme became a twitter account. 

I guess somebody has to consider it funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Racist!?

Please tell me you're joking.

Are you seriously asking me why portraying a brown skinned man as a brown sh*t in 2019 might be viewed as racist?

Let me let you in on a little secret, you can't roofie chicks and touch their boobs without permission nowadays either.  You're welcome.

Again, Manish is horrible, I completely agree 9which makes me wonder why you all pay so much obsessive attention to him, but that's another issue....). 

I like to think we can represent Max and JN without stuff like this.  If that stance gets me buttfumbled, so be it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 8

3 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Wow, that is stretch. The thought of connecting Manishs’ skin tone to a turd never entered my mind. I don’t believe that is what OP was going for. Hyper sensitive if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a racist would make that connection. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

As a fellow brownie I didn’t think the op was racist at all. 

Fair enough.  It's not for me to decide, but society in general, and society in general is pretty sensitive these days to even implied slights based on race.

All I care about is that we represent JN and Max well, and don't get his advertisers yanked from under him from some stupid childish at best image.

6 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Wow, that is stretch. The thought of connecting Manishs’ skin tone to a turd never entered my mind. I don’t believe that is what OP was going for. Hyper sensitive if you ask me.

Welcome to 2019.  We live in a hypersensitive world.  

Let me be clear, I'm not offended here.  This isn't virtue signaling, and I'm no fan of PC (as anyone who remembers JI's politics forum knows). 

But someone could be, and it reflects on Max.  And I'll go to bat for Max and JN every time.  That was the entire extent of my concern here.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Are you seriously asking me why portraying a brown skinned man as a brown sh*t in 2019 might be viewed as racist?

Let me let you in on a little secret, you can't roofie chicks and touch their boobs without permission nowadays either.  You're welcome.

Again, Manish is horrible, I completely agree 9which makes me wonder why you all pay so much obsessive attention to him, but that's another issue....). 

I like to think we can represent Max and JN without stuff like this.  If that stance gets me buttfumbled, so be it. 

If you find racism here, that's on you. If you're just trolling me, then well done sir.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Yes, we all know only people from Finland, Japan and China can be portrayed as sh*t.

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You know what's racist? Assuming someone is so weak that they'd see a cartoon, connect dots that don't exist and proceed to fall the **** apart.

I don't think that's the definition of racist.

But, what do I know, I'm white.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Girls don’t seem to mind as long as you give them then a dollar. 

27 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Fair enough.  It's not for me to decide, but society in general, and society in general is pretty sensitive these days to even implied slights based on race.

All I care about is that we represent JN and Max well, and don't get his advertisers yanked from under him from some stupid childish at best image.

Welcome to 2019.  We live in a hypersensitive world.  

Let me be clear, I'm not offended here.  This isn't virtue signaling, and I'm no fan of PC (as anyone who remembers JI's politics forum knows). 

But someone could be, and it reflects on Max.  And I'll go to bat for Max and JN every time.  That was the entire extent of my concern here.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

The NY Media showed who they were in this OTA Press Conference.

Gase handled it superbly and now I cannot wait to see how he is here on the field. It was nice to see a coach in Jet's garb not being wishy-washy.

As for the racist allegation? What the hell are you talking about? I see poop all over the internet from people to emojis. #poop is also alive and well. (I can't believe I'm even saying this.)

As for the color of the poop, last I checked the majority of poop was brown - if this happened to be a Caucasian man, would it have to be white/pinkish poop and would that not be a cause for alarm? 

JN continues to keep a great ship and all posters keep good conversation (even about poop) - so I see nothing to worry about.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Wipe your nose dude.

• Haha 1