BTW...Manish is a huge D-Nozzle! *merged*

30 minutes ago, MasterChiefJets said:

The Browns name should be changed. It is disgraceful. Charlie Brown should also change his name to Charlie White. Bald headed racist - being a skin-head at his age is horrid - oh good grief!

Speaking of, I think it's time to take the "Chief" out of your username.

(this is /s btw)

image.png.286dd777662192e0f23d7cd6d2c6f88c.png

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, F00tballGuy69 said:

Wow what a stretch!

It's a picture of Manish superimposed on a pile of sh!t.  Essentially depicting him as a piece of sh!t, which he is.  Not sure where race comes into play. 

Maybe it's racist because only certain races take a sh!t?

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

There is no place in 2019 where that is not considered racist. 

Just say'in, be aware when you post sh*t like that (pun intended), it's not you on the line, it's Max.

Manish is horrible at his job, we can express that without joining him as a lowest common denominator.

???  you must liberal..  identity politics and always the PC police.  Not once reading the opening post of this thread did I think racism... 

But everything said about Manish in the OP is accurate!  He is a d-bag, and I don’t care what his ethnicity is!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 2

Just say'in, be aware when you post sh*t like that (pun intended), it's not you on the line, it's Max.
Manish is horrible at his job, we can express that without joining him as a lowest common denominator.

How is it racist calling him a turd?
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Assuming someone is hypersensitive, fragile and paranoid because they're not white is racist.

I don't assume people are hypersensitive, fragile, and paranoid because they're not white. I assume people are hypersensitive, fragile, and paranoid because they are millennials and shop at Whole Foods.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, F00tballGuy69 said:

Wow what a stretch!

It's a picture of Manish superimposed on a pile of sh!t.  Essentially depicting him as a piece of sh!t, which he is.  Not sure where race comes into play. 

Shlt is brown.

Manish is dark skinned, brown

Therefore it's racist.  See?

Damn, I called him dark skinned.  I'm a f'n racist.?

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

I can't tell if this is serious or not. Do you really think it is racist? No bro the pile of sh*t obviously refers to the sh*t job he does...er sh*tty job, like he is nit actually a good reporter. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Shlt is brown.

Manish is dark skinned, brown

Therefore it's racist.  See?

Damn, I called him dark skinned.  I'm a f'n racist?

Well I think what Mannish writes is a pile of sh*t. The answer I really want is if I call him Womanish is that considered mysoginy or sexism? If it is ....good.

• Haha 1