I love Adam Gase

1 minute ago, MasterChiefJets said:

It was God-like to see him tackle every question and stump every so-called journalist. 

I loved what I saw and am a fan of the man now. Now I hope to be a strong fan of his coaching come September and Interim GM skills until they find a replacement.

it was awesome. he didnt get one softball, and he answered everything with such a '**** you' distain for the question...loved it.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

wasn't excited when we got him...

may hate him by week 3 of next season...

but god damn it was good listening to reporters get treated like the tossing sh*t at the wall idiots they are.

I expect a lot of pissy reporting about the jets moving forward by bitter beat writers...and i am ok with that.

POTW for getting both "sh*t" and "piss" into the same post. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Gase’s presser reminded me of BB a little bit. He was more engaged and personable but sorta the same F you and you’re snarky attitude you pricks.

without the success of course, but my point is it’s not necessarily a bad thing and feels like what this team needs. It’s a total tinder box that could explode but if there’s success there’s a chance it could work out beautifully...or explode our faces off, but I’m saying there’s a chance...

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Gase’s presser reminded me of BB a little bit. He was more engaged and personable but sorta the same F you and you’re snarky attitude you pricks.

without the success of course, but my point is it’s not necessarily a bad thing and feels like what this team needs. It’s a total tinder box that could explode but if there’s success there’s a chance it could work out beautifully...or explode our faces off, but I’m saying there’s a chance...

Matt Patricia said some of the stuff that BB said too but, ultimately, he's just a guy with a pencil in his ear.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Too bad not enough fans recognize that calling a draw on 3rd and 15 is sometimes the right move.  Better than getting your QB killed for no reason with a strip sack trying to pick up a virtually meaningless 1st down.   If Schitty would have called a draw on 3rd and 17 in Pittsburgh,  the Jets would have beaten Green Bay in the Super Bowl.

It is true. Its just every coach gets killed for this playcall - but you are right, its the right call.

I like Gase too fwiw, I just think the Jets handled the entire thing poorly and I think the team has some major holes so I hope everyone is patient.

Well. like Gase said, If he wins, non one will care.

Media is gunning for him.  If the Jets struggle opening up, they are going to kill him.  No rookie honey moon.

If Gase is sitting there at 6-2 , he'll b e able to be as arrogant as he wants

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

We got to give credit to the jets they really did go another direction in this hire, 

I'm really starting to like it.  The guy isn't a bullsh!tter....he just delivers the facts and it's painful for the media because it's pretty boring and uncontroversial.  He completely owned them today in that room.  It was a f**king work of art at that podium.

This city has too many media guys all trying to get a scoop on the others.  They want to be first to break news or to have a unique take....and when they don't then they manufacture one.  If there's no news then these guys don't have anything to write about, so they just start to speculate and hypothesize and throw things at the wall to see what sticks.

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, k-met57 said:

love hearing this....we all know Bowles was playing special Olympics checkers....

Todd Bowles wasn’t playing checkers. He was eating them and then drooling onto the empty board.

• Haha 1