GREENBEAN

OTA PRACTICE VIDEO... The most football yet

Another vid from Football Gameplan of the Player pressers. CJ Mosely is first up! 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I found this on line. It's about 15 min of pure Jets practice without any Bull$hit.  Man, it's nice just to be able to watch some drills.   Thanks to Football Gameplan for the accesss. 

(I gave this its own thread. The OTA thread has had some difficulties staying on topic) 

AT the 10:10 mark there is a little competition being had between two DL long shots to make the team. Everyone gets pretty excited. Looks like they are having a good time out there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

this is great, thanks.  So nice to just watch our team play football....

My thoughts exactly. With all of the noise surrounding our Jets right now, the added bonus is the lack of commentary. Just drills. Just football. 

Leo still looks like a man among boys in that D-line group, just by looking from afar. Physically intimidating. 

However, QW is not out there is he? Is that b/c he has yet to sign? Can anyone confirm? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PepPep said:

Leo still looks like a man among boys in that D-line group, just by looking from afar. Physically intimidating. 

However, QW is not out there is he? Is that b/c he has yet to sign? Can anyone confirm? 

Sore calf......precautionary.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Has a tweaked calf and is being held out 

21 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

AT the 10:10 mark there is a little competition being had between two DL long shots to make the team. Everyone gets pretty excited. Looks like they are having a good time out there. 

Kyle Phillips (98) vs MyQuan Stoudt (62)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting @GREENBEAN, nice find.  Pretty sure Emory Hunt used to post either here or at the old JI site.  Anyway, good video, Was glad to see Polite #56 out there, since none of our beat writers mentioned him at all in any of their comments yesterday.  You would think we would be interested in hearing how he looked.

• Upvote 4

Finally saw a Polite sighting in this video.  Wesco was about to run a drill with Simian throwing to him but they cut away :(

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Kyle Phillips (98) vs MyQuan Stoudt (62)

Yeah I was correlating with a roster page while I watched the vid. SO many guys who's numbers I don't know yet. Ty Montgomery is 88 currently. That one threw me a bit. :P 

Stout won the day and made Leo very very happy it seems 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Thanks for posting @GREENBEAN, nice find.  Pretty sure Emory Hunt used to post either here or at the old JN site.  Anyway, good video, Was glad to see Polite #56 out there, since none of our beat writers mentioned him at all in any of their comments yesterday.  You would think we would be interested in hearing how he looked.

I remember that guy. He used to post his vids here.  It was JN for sure. I had just arrived from another site but I remember him. 

it's nice to see our guys running around. I also liked how Pollack as interwoven with the OL guys.  That's an important hire and and an important position to watch this year. 

1 hour ago, PepPep said:

Tweaked his calf.  They are holding him out.

3 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

I found this on line. It's about 15 min of pure Jets practice without any Bull$hit.  Man, it's nice just to be able to watch some drills.   Thanks to Football Gameplan for the accesss. 

(I gave this its own thread. The OTA thread has had some difficulties staying on topic) 

Thanks for sharing.  A few thoughts...

1. I really need to refresh myself on the new numbers and names

2. I think the first coach to show up on the video was our man, Dowell Loggains.  Also nice to see Frank Pollack in there. 

3. Who filmed this, Rob Ninkovich?

4. Which one was Le'Veon Bell?

:P

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Thanks for sharing.  A few thoughts...

1. I really need to refresh myself on the new numbers and names

2. I think the first coach to show up on the video was our man, Dowell Loggains.  Also nice to see Frank Pollack in there. 

3. Who filmed this, Rob Ninkovich?

4. Which one was Le'Veon Bell?

:P

The uni numbers are definitely a thing. I don't know who the hell anyone is. lol 

Another short OTA vid focused on Darnold passing and handing the ball off.  I have to say I like the "bad snap" drill they are doing. Not that Sam wasn't doing that exact drill in real games or anything last year of course. :) 

• Upvote 2

This Video from Emory Hunt alone has outclassed all the Jets Beat reporters combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

This Video from Emory Hunt alone has outclassed all the Jets Beat reporters combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? Why can't the rest of them out something out like this? Even if it was a little shorter? 

Thanks for posting, I could watch this all day even if they're only doing drills. I wish the team would put a vid like this out for every practice/training camp that media has access to but everything is such a secret in the NFL, so it will prolly never happen.  

• Like 2

Thanks for posting, I could watch this all day even if they're only doing drills. I wish the team would put a vid like this out for every practice/training camp that media has access to but everything is such a secret in the NFL, so it will prolly never happen.  

I wonder if we will see 1 jets drive this year. That was a great inside look at a lot of what was going on. Seems like it’s a long shot to see the war room after they drafted Quinnen with Gase sitting with his arms crossed in the corner though.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app