Which Jet will surprise this year?

Who do you think will surprise us this year? 

I think I would go with Montgomery. Yeah we have Bell, but still feel like he'll be used in a lot of ways and contribute more then we expect. I really wanna say Wesco but I feel like he's one where we think he can contribute big but then just ends up with something like 10 catches out of the whole year. 

Defense I'd say Cashman. He'll probably only play as depth but he'll make himself noticed with the time he does get. 

• Upvote 2

I actually think it will be Darnold. I expect he takes a huge jump this year, much greater than anticipated. I also think Gase's offense will be more dynamic with Darnold than it was in Miami where they dinked and dunked their way to horrible failed completions metrics. I dont think Darnold will do that and I think Gase knows it.

• Upvote 2

Darryl Roberts.

Everyone wants to replace him because he's not a name. But he played very well at CB last year, and I think he will impress as a full-time starter.

Just don't ever line him up at Safety again.  He's a CB.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Jamey Mosely. Why not? https://tdalabamamag.com/2019/03/19/five-players-that-looked-highly-effective-at-alabamas-pro-day/  https://www.ganggreennation.com/2019/4/21/18484882/ten-2019-nfl-draft-prospects-not-enough-people-are-talking-about "Mosley is 6’5” and 240 pounds and ran a 4.70 in the 40-yard dash at his pro day. He also put up 17 bench press reps and a 118” broad jump before looking good in positional drills."

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

Robbie Anderson. He’ll prove he’s a legitimate deep threat and won’t try to jerkoff in any cop’s wives eye. 

beat me to it.  we'll see what robbie can do with a qb throwing him the ball.  i suspect he'll have a much better attitude than in the previous couple seasons.