Which Game of Thrones characters do these Jets clowns remind you of?

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Did the bag of dicks just say something

Maccagnan sucked. Even the absentee owner could see this as soon as he became non-absentee.

You couldn’t see it, and are losing your s*** with every post as you mope over the loss of a freaking bad GM.

Not coincidentally, you also couldn’t see the joke in this thread — not until I spoonfed the simple explanation that hilariously went over your head.

You’re allowed to be slow on the uptake, but if you keep up the personal attacks - this is two freebies I’ve undeservedly given you - you will get banned, plain and simple.

Enjoy your stay here otherwise. Maccagnan sucks. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Maccagnan sucked. Even the absentee owner could see this as soon as he became non-absentee.

You couldn’t see it, and are losing your s*** with every post as you mope over the loss of a freaking bad GM.

Not coincidentally, you also couldn’t see the joke in this thread — not until I spoonfed the simple explanation that hilariously went over your head.

You’re allowed to be slow on the uptake, but if you keep up the personal attacks - this is two freebies I’ve undeservedly given you - you will get banned, plain and simple.

Hey idiot, you brought this on. You came after me, not the other way around. Go ban yourself. 

The only joke in this thread is you. 

It's amazing how they taught ? to type

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

3 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

May as well get this in. I was commenting  on a fictional character in a TV show. You out of nowhere made this about Mac. You are the one starting ?.

In case you haven't  noticed,  you're the only one talking about Mac.even the Midget comparison was about Woody. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

May as well get this in. I was commenting  on a fictional character in a TV show. You out of nowhere made this about Mac. You are the one starting ?

40 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Hey idiot, you brought this on. You came after me, not the other way around. Go ban yourself. 

This should end well for you. 

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2019 at 12:17 PM, WayneChrebet80 said:

Woody-Tywin Lannister

Christopher-Lord Bolton

Gase: Ramsey Bolton

Manish: The Squire to Brianne of Tarth

McCagnan-Ned Stark

Tywin was a genius, a master planner.  Woody is not that.

Really in looking at your list I don't think you really watched or understood the show at all.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Lol nobody came after you. I said Maccagnan sucked and you lost your mind.

You had fair warning. Enjoy your time off, bubaleh. 

• Upvote 1

Ned Stark represents all the Jet fans out there who have to honorably live with the burden of dealing with this dumpster fire of an organization.  Aside from that....

Manish is Littlefinger.  Always creating chaos.

Gase is Tywin Lannister.  Alpha personality who will take on anyone.  (He might possibly be turning into the Mad King who will kill off anyone on a whim, we'll see....)

Woody is Jamie Lannister, someone with a good family name who thinks their smarter than they really are.  Seems to have good intentions sometimes and not others.

Christopher Johnson is Tommen Lannister.   Useless and in over his head.

Maccagnan is Grand Maester Pycelle.  Always diplomatic, rarely decisive.  And killed off.

Jamal Adams is Bronn.  An assassin who always has something to say.

Lastly, Sam Darnold is Jon Snow.  The Prince Who Was Promised.

• Upvote 2