Boomer and Gio on Manish's Negativity and the Gase Press Conference

20 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Are you really shaking your head? Smh. emoji16.png

So we have a very solid Anderson coupled with a disappointing yet very solid Leo. Add the #3 overall pick and potential of Jachai Polite (lb edge) and its stout in there.

Would it have stopped your spindle like skull if I would have said potentially? Wound that have made it better?

I’ll add that I happen to like Sheppard a lot more than many here do but they are wrong. That will be seen this year. People just love to throw wood onto the ‘ol fire.

McClendon is about as good of depth as you want too. You’re a grumpkin man. emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We've both been around here for awhile . You KNOW with some the glass is ALWAYS half empty.

20 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

So we have a very solid Anderson coupled with a disappointing yet very solid Leo. Add the #3 overall pick and potential of Jachai Polite (lb edge) and its stout in there.

Would it have stopped your spindle like skull if I would have said potentially?

dude. solid plus disappointment solid plus MAYBE does not equal stud. you just went and said it yourself. Its total SOJ Fan who counts decent players as STUDS. Whats with the insult? I dont go there with you, so...   we can disagree.   

fwiw, I am hopeful that Q is what many think he will be at the NFL level...   and that Polite is a true 

NFL level A pass rusher....

and for all how good our OL was sposed to be back in 09/10, we couldnt get a tD 1st and goal at the Pitts 1 yd line.

THATS the stuff that needs to change...  become A level, then perform A level against other A teams in crunch time.

until then we have miles to go before we sleep.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

fwiw, I am hopeful that Q is what many think he will be at the NFL level...   and that Polite is a true 

NFL level A pass rusher....

and for all how good our OL was sposed to be back in 09/10, we couldnt get a tD 1st and goal at the Pitts 1 yd line.

THATS the stuff that needs to change...  become A level, then perform A level against other A teams in crunch time.

until then we have miles to go before we sleep.

A take off on Robert Frost?

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i'd have studied lit at university if i coulda gotta job with it...   as it is i went with lab science...

Frost is one of my favorite poets. Held the title of White House poet in the JFK administration as I recall. Dam I’m old.

This is funny and I dont want to add to the side track but I work in the educational system and this couldn't be further from the truth.

You are wrong. It may not be that way in your world but in the US overall it has been declining steadily for years.

Google. Are school nurses disappearing and you will see the truth of it.

And ... um... go jets!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

22 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

The problem with overall journalism today is its completely driven by political party lines. The problem with sports journalism is its inundated with click bait trolls who's sole objective is to be first to a story regardless if its factual or not. Sure there may be a few quality journalists out there who don't fall in line with the above - but in today's world they are usually short lived in that business. 

leaks and rumors, leaks and rumors, leaks and.........who is working to truly get at the truth?   And if they are not, why are they publishing?  We still do not know the truth of what happened on the Jets.  but the press have soiled the landscape with supposition

On 5/24/2019 at 3:17 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

I like manish more and more each day.  His plan is working to perfect.  Even dopes on the radio are giving him a bigger playform.

Manish is slick.  Love it!

i'm not so sure about that.  maneesh has been a bit of a joke for quite some time.  he's only getting the air play and acclaim now because all of the other talking heads have been more politic.

imo it's just stupid to make much of this until after the season starts and even into next season.  they start out hot nobody will care.  if the winning carries over to next season then gase will be in the jets ring of honor.