Untouchable

Jets officially request interviews

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Not entirely fair. It’s because the Jets intentionally built their fan base in and around Suffolk County and Staten Island, which is basically Expensive Kentucky 

never met a single jet fan from Suffolk county

• Upvote 2

Just now, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Is it your experience that people tend to admit to being Jets fans or from Suffolk County?

the typical Jets fan is doggedly resigned our collective fate...  not so sure about Suffolk County....

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

That's ridiculous. There are tons of Jet fans in Suffolk County unless this is some kind of sarcasm. 

I wasnt be sarcastic, and I would never have thought of it if the idea hadnt been planted in my head...

its just an odd datum.

15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

There's 1.5 million people in Suffolk County, tons of my friends are Jet fans & I see Jet hats/shirts/sweatshirts somewhere all the time out there.

Most Jet fans could give two sh*ts what some other NFL fan thinks of them. It's actually pretty amazing how well Jet fans travel if you look at our history. 

Its easy for Steelers fans, Pats fans, ect to travel knowing they are going to watch a franchise QB, hell, I got tickets for the Titans cause my son lives in Nashville & had to watch a 16-0 lead disintegrate before my eyes with Josh McCown at QB and Bowles/Rogers/Bates on the sideline.

Jet fans deserve f*cking medals of honor for their patronage. It's easy being a Steeler or Patriots fan. 

again, i wasnt putting any color on anything....  i just wnet " hmm, i aint met a Jet fan from Suffolk." end of.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company