Untouchable

Jets officially request interviews

Just now, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

That's fair. I was in Huntington once and it was like somebody shipwrecked a supertanker full of olive oil in the white part of Shaker Heights.

Holy sh*t that’s beautiful 

Just now, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Is it your experience that people tend to admit to being Jets fans or from Suffolk County?

Sometimes I see people in public with Jets paraphernalia on and I wonder why they’d choose to self-identify that way. Why invite that derision? 

Champ Kelly: ...

Chris Johnson: I’m just saying that I think Old Town Road is a tremendous achievement when you’re talking about that whole civil rights hullabaloo 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

And then they look at you with you're Jets crap on and say..... WTF am I doing ?

I once dumped a prospective fiancée because she bought me a Jets jersey for Christmas. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

**** off my family is from Huntington. Good people, you alcoholic mick.

Leeeeest surprising thing ever, Ginzo Frodo

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Did you get a refund from the agency?

Legit lol also fuuuuuuck yooou

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I used to do that in South Florida. But to be honest, I just wanted to start fights and beat the sh*t out of Florida cracker rednecks and 5'5" Cubans who thought they were tough.  So, yeah, whatever. 

I’d wear this Jets shirt every now and then when I lived in Rochester and dudes would say “Jets fan? I’m sorry!” and I’d have that Leo DiCaprio moment from The Departed where the guy makes the wise crack about cranberry juice being for periods and he breaks the glass over his head 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I’ve been wearing Jets shirts in south Florida for over 20 years and never had a word said to me. You see Jets gear all the time, no one in south Florida cares. 

South Florida is filed with gays and you look like a Hell’s Angel parolee who has bodies buried in his basement 

7 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Almost everyone there is a Bills fan so they definitely know all about sorry!  I used to get the same thing.

Rochester and Buffalo were disgusting and when I left there it felt like I was being airlifted out of Saigon in ‘76. @Pac @Thai Jet

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Not entirely fair. It’s because the Jets intentionally built their fan base in and around Suffolk County and Staten Island, which is basically Expensive Kentucky 

Fight me, Qngelo @Gastineau Lives

6 minutes ago, Joejet said:

I left there 4 years ago when I retired to the golf courses in sunny North Carolina.

Did they make you burn your clothes because of the radiation? 

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company