Gase and Darnolds start looks good

10 hours ago, David Harris said:

I've watched some vids of the OTA's and they ARE moving at an accelerated pace, lots of talking, lots of noise, it's almost frenetic.  Making the most out of limited time in practices. 

I agree. and I like it. Maybe Bell is just intimidated by the energy and is a little afraid to come to such intense OTA's.   Yeah... that's what it is. 

10 hours ago, ryu79 said:

This is an excellent expression.

The visual is frightening though, just had a deliverence moment where Rex is squealing like a piggy & Manish is bungholing furiously for more inside scoops while Rex is licking his wifes feet.

10 minutes ago, Jetster said:

The visual is frightening though, just had a deliverence moment where Rex is squealing like a piggy & Manish is bungholing furiously for more inside scoops while Rex is licking his wifes feet.

Doesn't that just paint a pretty picture.

(Rex turning back to Manish)

Caption:

"Is it in yet?"

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, David Harris said:

I've watched some vids of the OTA's and they ARE moving at an accelerated pace, lots of talking, lots of noise, it's almost frenetic.  Making the most out of limited time in practices. 

I said the same thing after watching the 15 minute video.  Seems like there was no down time, every part of the indoor facility was being used and there weren't that many players standing around watching others.  Lots of noise too, was great to watch!

Hopefully it translates into a team that is disciplined and smart.  I always thought Gases fish teams were inferior to us yet they played smarter and made fewer head scratching mistakes or game breaking mistakes.  We always seemed to be in the game or worse winning and then blew it by the end.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

When was the last time a Jet staff implemented anything into a practice or their facility that was outside of the box?  Something so simple you cant believe no one has done it before?  Old school is gone...

Gase had a giant video screen set up in one corner of the fieldhouse where the Jets practiced on Thursday. It showed replays of the drills and plays the team had just run. I have never seen a setup like that before. It is an interesting concept and a smart one. Players don’t have to wait until hours later to see what corrections they need to make. They can watch them immediately.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

When was the last time a Jet staff implemented anything into a practice or their facility that was outside of the box?  Something so simple you cant believe no one has done it before?  Old school is gone...

Found the quote very interesting. With the current CBA limits on practice time and contact with players, I think this speeds up learning process. Sounds like a no brainer. Wonder if other teams have implemented this.

2 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

Found the quote very interesting. With the current CBA limits on practice time and contact with players, I think this speeds up learning process. Sounds like a no brainer. Wonder if other teams have implemented this.

If not wont be surprising to learn that others do even by the time mandatory sessions start in late June.  

Don't think much stays secrete too long in the NFL.  Especially something so obvious and simple

23 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

You know, I liked the old new solid green shiny helmets but I don't think I like the new new helmet with all the dots.

Looks dumb.

F*cking Nike.  

darnold.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1286

I like the font used for the numbers on the practice jerseys much better than the one used for the new uniforms.