Gase and Darnolds start looks good

On 5/24/2019 at 5:12 PM, Mark78 said:

Could you imagine the difference of having a coach who is a wet noodle to a coach who has some fire inside (no Game of Thrones pun intended).

On 5/24/2019 at 8:39 PM, jeremy2020 said:

You don't have to imagine. Rex was always filled with fire

Now we not only have a coach that isn't a wet noodle but we have a coach with fire but most importantly he has BRAINS! We have a coach with Fire and Brains. Hope he's not Cocky also?!

23 hours ago, Jetster said:

Have we all died & gone to heaven? This coaching staff is so far superior to the novices we abhorred for 4 years. I guarantee you the players know it too. You know instantly that things are different around you, so the focus goes up, and now the youngsters who have no experience follow these veterans & the type of intensity they bring. It's contagious. 

good points all.  but we have all seen the jets as a team perk up when a new coach comes in.  they did it for herm, mangini, rex and even bowles.  it all looks good now.  the real thing is how it looks next season.

• Upvote 1

Just now, rangerous said:

good points all.  but we have all seen the jets as a team perk up when a new coach comes in.  they did it for herm, mangini, rex and even bowles.  it all looks good now.  the real thing is how it looks next season.

This is our 1st X & Os offensive Head Coach in a long time. We need to score freaking points & help our defense out. Brady always covers up for that Pats defense. Pats got lucky in KC with the interception, Ford offsides & got a 25% Gurley in the Super Bowl & 2 smurf Ram WRs and meh TEs. 

• Upvote 1

Have we all died & gone to heaven? This coaching staff is so far superior to the novices we abhorred for 4 years. I guarantee you the players know it too. You know instantly that things are different around you, so the focus goes up, and now the youngsters who have no experience follow these veterans & the type of intensity they bring. It's contagious. 

We do this with every new regime.

Go back and read all about how smart and disciplined Bowles was - and how lucky we were to find both him and Mac.  How great the first practices were and how clear it was the Jets were going to be better.

Same sh-- 

Let's see it translate to wins.  I certainly hope it does.

Go back and read all about how smart and disciplined Bowles was - and how lucky we were to find both him and Mac.  How great the first practices were and how clear it was the Jets were going to be better.

Same sh-- 

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Same sh-- 

Not 1 coach we’ve hired since Parcells was here & obtained Vinnie T has had a QB as talented as Darnold. 

Look at the line of coaches since our last offensive coach. Every single one of them defensive 1st time head coaches.

Not one of those coaches had a RB as talented as Bell since Curtis Martin. 

Not one of those coaches had a QB in place + 30 million dollars AFTER THE FREE AGENCY PERIOD!

Thats a lot 1sts & that’s why this Jet fan can’t wait to see this group on the field in September. Plus, I think the new uniforms are sweet! Love the simple JETS football helmet & the New York over top of the numbers. Deep metallic green. 

They are gonna look awesome jumping up & down in those after scoring TDs. 

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Not 1 coach we’ve hired since Parcells was here & obtained Vinnie T has had a QB as talented as Darnold. 

Look at the line of coaches since our last offensive coach. Every single one of them defensive 1st time head coaches.

Not one of those coaches had a RB as talented as Bell since Curtis Martin. 

Not one of those coaches had a QB in place + 30 million dollars AFTER THE FREE AGENCY PERIOD!

Thats a lot 1sts & that’s why this Jet fan can’t wait to see this group on the field in September. Plus, I think the new uniforms are sweet! Love the simple JETS football helmet & the New York over top of the numbers. Deep metallic green. 

They are gonna look awesome jumping up & down in those after scoring TDs. 

I agree with everything you posted except the bolded.

I love the idea of an offensive coach (preferably one that didn't produce bottom 5 offenses every year) but better than another DC.

Massive talent upgrade

QB seems to be legit 

I'm very excited for the season as well and if they start out hot it can be a very good season...

I just have one HUGE worry - and that's the frustrating part for me.  It could have easily been avoided by not taking such a big risk on the HC.  

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Same sh-- 

With any new regime hope is all fans have to hang their hats on. Bowles never developed into what Fans thought he was. To Rex’s credit he did get the team to 2 AFC championship games he did inherit a better roster. As the Roster became less talented his flaws become more apparent and a detriment. Here’s hoping for better results with Gase. Will stay positive till things change hope they don’t !!!

• Upvote 1