Brady’s steroids

4 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Hmmm, envy is one of the seven deadly sins.

I love a saying Pete Carroll would shout to the players in the locker room to pump them up during halftime...”It’s all about us, it’s not about them, it’s never about them, it’s always been about us”.   Care about your own team, it’s a waste always talking about another team, or to envy them, that’s for losers.

Helen be on my wall of fame JN posters....      

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Was thinking the same thing.

Another long Tom Brady may be considered the GOAT but its only because he's a cheating POS.  Without Belichick, video, without deflated footballs, without TB12, HGH, anabolic, andro, diuretics whatever he would...be the GOAT thread

the only defense that anyone can have of tommy boy is that either everyone else does it or would if they could.  tommy boy and pedelman (as well as the rest of the patsies) latched onto some pretty good stuff and have figured out how to beat the tests regularly.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, rangerous said:

the only defense that anyone can have of tommy boy is that either everyone else does it or would if they could.  tommy boy and pedelman (as well as the rest of the patsies) latched onto some pretty good stuff and have figured out how to beat the tests regularly.

Or he just took care of himself, has avoided injuries and has great genes.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Helen seems like the soccer mom who picks everyone’s kids up for practice and has each one of them an individual zip lock bag with cut up veggies and fruits.

thank you for your service, @HelenOfTroy

Soccer mom??  Hell no, what a drag....but you are right about providing food and snacks for my tailgate buddies, only the food is substantial- a man’s food, and the snacks are usually dark chocolate and nuts with homemade cookies in zip lock bags.  

Nutrition is their mommas/wifeys problem, not mine!  ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Or he just took care of himself, has avoided injuries and has great genes.

You forget in the court of public opinion you are guilty until proven innocent.

Not saying he is or isn’t but till actually proven it’s just smoke.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

We’re gonna put that to the test when we see what she brings to eat for one of the tailgates this year.? 

hopefully some spanish dishes.?

Don’t count on paella or guzpacho or tapias from me.  That’s Spanish food, but I can make Mexican food like carne asada, chili verde, arroz con pollo and tacos de camarron with pico de gallo and guacamole.

Just FYI, Spanish food is completely different from Mexican food, but I get the confusion.  Like comparing English food with American food and culture.

4 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

Would you feel the same way if UCLA won the PAC 12 every year for the last decade and had numerous "questionable" scandals associated with them.

1.  Don’t give a flying F about UCLA or any other team in the PAC...UCLA beat us 10 years in a row, what did they or the other teams in the PAC accomplish when we’ve been down?  Two, TWO National Championships in football.  100 years, TWO, USC, 11.

Notre Dame has beat our A** for decades, but we never gave up, we kept the series going, and they never stopped playing us.  Michigan and the rest of the BIG-10 tried to kick ND out of college FB (TWICE) some anti-Catholic BS and academics, when ND started beating everybody in the BIG in the 1920s.  

Alums and fans were at the door of Heritage Hall protesting the UCLA run, demanding new coaching, couldn’t care less about what Westwood was doing.  

IT’S ALL ABOUT US.

Enjoy your dumba** buttfumbles, you all lose your man cards.  I’m more of a man than you are, I say what I think, and if I don’t agree with you, I’m in your face.  No buttfumbles, or downvotes, just acting like a MAN. ????

9 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

1.  Don’t give a flying F about UCLA or any other team in the PAC...UCLA beat us 10 years in a row, what did they or the other teams in the PAC accomplish when we’ve been down?  Two, TWO National Championships in football.  100 years, TWO, USC, 11.

Notre Dame has beat our A** for decades, but we never gave up, we kept the series going, and they never stopped playing us.  Michigan and the rest of the BIG-10 tried to kick ND out of college FB (TWICE) some anti-Catholic BS and academics, when ND started beating everybody in the BIG in the 1920s.  

Alums and fans were at the door of Heritage Hall protesting the UCLA run, demanding new coaching, couldn’t care less about what Westwood was doing.  

IT’S ALL ABOUT US.

Enjoy your dumba** buttfumbles, you all lose your man cards.  I’m more of a man than you are, I say what I think, and if I don’t agree with you, I’m in your face.  No buttfumbles, or downvotes, just acting like a MAN. ????

Sounds like you have a set of balls on you ?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

IT’S ALL ABOUT US.

I didn't give you a butt fumble , just posed a question to you . If that gets your panties in a wad or your junk a rise go for it . :D:D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 56mehl56 said:

I didn't give you a butt fumble , just posed a question to you . If that gets your panties in a wad or your junk a rise go for it . :D:D

Didn’t mean you specifically, just an observation.  ?

I’m pretty passionate about everything, so it can appear my panties are in a wad quite a bit.  Better than a simpering, milquetoast fool, in my opinion.

But I do now know who the little girls, and the real men are.  Thanks to all.  

On 5/25/2019 at 11:43 AM, Patriot Killa said:

Lol you could of packaged this nicer but I agree.

Meh. The Fist’s cane shaking was much more fun to read and debate 10 years ago on JI. Now it’s just more fun to tell him to piss off lol.

As for the USC groupie who comes to JN to follow around certain posters and passes judgement on how a fan should operate, what constitutes a “little girl” vs a “real man”, and which posters didn’t receive a mother’s nurture as a baby, she can feel free to not click in a thread she feels she’s above, or so can find a usc forum to post in.

This is a jets fan message board. If we want to talk about the Jets, or any team who affects our fandom, we’re free to do so.

Which brings me to my next point: **** brady* 

On 5/25/2019 at 6:04 AM, HelenOfTroy said:

Hmmm, envy is one of the seven deadly sins.

I love a saying Pete Carroll would shout to the players in the locker room to pump them up during halftime...”It’s all about us, it’s not about them, it’s never about them, it’s always been about us”.   Care about your own team, it’s a waste always talking about another team, or to envy them, that’s for losers.

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2019 at 8:28 AM, Philc1 said:

Does he take the same kind of steroids Julia Edelman takes?

Comments like these are part of the reason this team is the laughingstock of the NFL... 

The greatest moment in Jet's history in the last 50 years is Namath handing over the Lombardi to the the Patriots.

On 5/25/2019 at 9:12 AM, Jet Nut said:

Was thinking the same thing.

Another long Tom Brady may be considered the GOAT but its only because he's a cheating POS.  Without Belichick, video, without deflated footballs, without TB12, HGH, anabolic, andro, diuretics whatever he would...be the GOAT thread

And Bigfoot, aliens, and other BS...

On 5/25/2019 at 9:24 AM, PCP63 said:

I'd venture to guess that more than 75% of players take some sort of PEDs. When I was in college (even the D3 place I went to my freshman year), almost all of us were juicing in one form or another. We knew when all the tests were, so knew when to cycle. 

If you think Edelman's success is due to steroids, I don't think you quite understand what exactly it is that steroids do. 

Very true my friend. 25 years of Powerlifting, 12 state titles, one national title and umteen records taught me that most people posting about “gear” on this site don’t have a ******* clue what they’re talking about. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/25/2019 at 8:39 AM, Jetster said:

There is a video of Edelman, in it he says I'm feeling fast today. Well yea, 32 years old & he's feeling fast. Was suspended for 4 games last year, the close ups of his arms from the Super Bowl it looks like his veins are going to pop & every single muscle is fully detailed. He's a juicer through & through.

The love affair the media, especially ESPatsN, has with Edelman you’d think he cured cancer

19 hours ago, Nichole187 said:

Comments like these are part of the reason this team is the laughingstock of the NFL... 

The greatest moment in Jet's history in the last 50 years is Namath handing over the Lombardi to the the Patriots.

Blah blah blah you’re a hypocrite chowd who cried for years about Alex Rodriguez getting caught with steroids meanwhile you cheer on two obvious roiders in football, one of whom who was documented and caught by a league that has zero intent to hold the pats accountable 

• Upvote 2

On 5/25/2019 at 1:22 PM, rangerous said:

There’s a bunch of ways to beat drug tests and that’s assuming the corrupt weak NFL league front office is even testing Brady like they are supposed to

But yeah, guacamole ice cream is why he’s 42 and still playing

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

There’s a bunch of ways to beat drug tests and that’s assuming the corrupt weak NFL league front office is even testing Brady like they are supposed to

But yeah, guacamole ice cream is why he’s 42 and still playing

True about beating the NFL drug test but I would bet the farm he’s not juicing. He might be hitting the HGH which is near impossible to test for unless he undergoes a 24 hr blood gas analysis which I’m sure the NFL doesn’t do. They would have to draw a blood gas sample every hour for 24 hrs. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

True about beating the NFL drug test but I would bet the farm he’s not juicing. He might be hitting the HGH which is near impossible to test for unless he undergoes a 24 hr blood gas analysis which I’m sure the NFL doesn’t do. They would have to draw a blood gas sample every hour for 24 hrs. 

No doubt Brady uses HGH

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Nichole187 said:

And Bigfoot, aliens, and other BS...

And those mythical Pat's fans who knew who the Pats were before they won their first SB. 

When they still outwardly rooted for the Giants. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

33 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

No doubt Brady uses HGH

Personally I never accuse anyone of PEDs unless they’ve tested positive, only because when I did compete drug free I was always accused of hitting the gear. I must have been tested over a dozen times or more during my career and I was clean, never tried to beat a test, wouldn’t even know how to. I knew guys who did beat the testing. If you want to definitively accuse Brady of HGH that’s your prerogative. He looks frail and old to me. If somebody could put one solid hit on him it would probably end his career. He gets rid of the ball in less than 3 seconds most of the time. All a team needs is good pressure and a couple hits on him and he’s rattled for the rest of the game. That’s what Williams has to figure out this season. “If you want to beat the Pats, you have to get to Brady”

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And Pat's fans who knew who the Pats were before they won their first SB.  When they still rooted for the Giants. 

And once Brady retires and Belicheater runs out of Foxboro the patriots fans will all root for the giants yet again

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Personally I never accuse anyone of PEDs unless they’ve tested positive, only because when I did compete drug free I was always accused of hitting the gear. I must have been tested over a dozen times or more during my career and I was clean, never tried to beat a test, wouldn’t even know how to. I knew guys who did beat the testing. If you want to definitively accuse Brady of HGH that’s your prerogative. He looks frail and old to me. If somebody could put one solid hit on him it would probably end his career. He gets rid of the ball in less than 3 seconds most of the time. All a team needs is good pressure and a couple hits on him and he’s rattled for the rest of the game. That’s what Williams has to figure out this season. “If you want to beat the Pats, you have to get to Brady”

I understand all that but even most drop back qbs who get rid of the ball quickly don’t play deep into their 40’s

17 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Theres a big difference with using PEDs to grow abnormally large and taking HGH to avoid the normal injuries associated with advanced age and the game of football along with the time to heal at that advanced age.  

Lets face it, most successful body bodybuilders are juicing.  No matter what they say

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Theres a big difference with using PEDs to grow abnormally large and taking HGH to avoid the normal injuries associated with advanced age and the game of football along with the time to heal at that advanced age.  

Lets face it, most successful body bodybuilders are juicing.  No matter what they say

46EB7E77-C9DF-4450-B794-533B5F0BDB41.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I understand all that but even most drop back qbs who get rid of the ball quickly don’t play deep into their 40’s

He’s not deep into his 40’s yet. I’d be surprised if he goes another year.  He’s probably done this year either by injury or fading performance. Of course I said that last year so who knows. But he’s not doing roids. 

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

True story

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Its sure helps that nobody can brush up against him without getting a flag.

He hasnt been hit NEARLY enough in the last decade....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And those mythical Pat's fans who knew who the Pats were before they won their first SB. 

When they still outwardly rooted for the Giants. 

There aren't many people old enough to fit that description... They must be in their 80s now. 

At least they've had something to root for in the last 50 years...

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Blah blah blah you’re a hypocrite chowd who cried for years about Alex Rodriguez getting caught with steroids meanwhile you cheer on two obvious roiders in football, one of whom who was documented and caught by a league that has zero intent to hold the pats accountable 

You are probably talking about Edelman, but who is the other?

You mean a league that stages and invents"scandals" like Deflategate where people with are supposed to deny long established science? Maybe Brady has a magical anti-gravity device to keep his football in the air longer too... Spygate, where the tape was widely shown?

Meanwhile the Jets, one of Goodell's elite, (along with the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, and Colts) get pass after pass? Remind me, who did (does) Goodell work for again? Until you get rid of the Johnsons, you'll always bee New Jersey's minor league team.