ESNY Film Room: Gase Opening Drive vs Belichick

19 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I never said that it had to do with the upcoming season, in fact I don't remember addressing you in any way at all either. Crusher had pointed out that B*B* would tear up teams after the initial drive once he adapted. I was making light of the fact that the Jets have been poor (pretty sure that implies the past) even on opening drives without the need for an opposing HC to adapt. However, you're choosing to be narrow and attempting to be condescending (which is cute) so that you can tell yourself you're right. You had to make up an issue (implying that I was suggesting the offense would still blow) to say you had a point and that I didn't, good for you! Would you like a cookie? Meanwhile in the post above the one you quoted I stated that I liked what I saw in the video.

Holy F.

Only point I made was the past is the past and has nothing to do with this season, Gase. 

Argue away if you want.  Didn't know we need permission to add a thought. 

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I found which game it was.

Oh okay, sorry, didn’t scroll down and see until after. Yeah, it was pretty insane. He hasn’t had much success against Beli (as much of the league hasn’t and never will) but he’s had a few brighter spots against them than some.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh okay, sorry, didn’t scroll down and see until after. Yeah, it was pretty insane. He hasn’t had much success against Beli (as much of the league hasn’t and never will) but he’s had a few brighter spots against them than some.

He’s 2 and 4 and I think Bowles was 1 and 7 or something awful. 

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Holy F.

Only point I made was the past is the past and has nothing to do with this season, Gase. 

Argue away if you want.  Didn't know we need permission to add a thought. 

You were trying to make a point that I had no point based on your misinterpretation of my original post when I quoted Crusher and you posted your second comment toward me with a snide context which I quoted.  Nice attempt at deflecting though. Didn't know I needed permission to reply to a person who made a snide comment toward me. I also made it clear previously that I wasn't inferring that past results were an indication of future results, but you continued on that I had no point still though which seemed like the most important thing to you.

• Thumb Down 1

21 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Scripted first drives are nice and all but with the Pats the fangs come out after the adjustments. 

Still nice to see though. 

when you have a QB who is not a threat in himself, you take what you can get

• Upvote 1