I met Odell Beckham today...

5 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I just can not agree with you there. I love me some Enunwa but he is not the talent that Odell is.

Based on what? His show off one handed pregame warmups which makes him drop them 2 handed during the games when it counts? His cry baby selfish attitude? His thugturd rapper friends he hangs with? Or his loser demolition man Wes Snipes hairdo?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Based on what? His show off one handed pregame warmups which makes him drop them 2 handed during the games when it counts? His cry baby selfish attitude? His thugturd rapper friends he hangs with? Or his loser demolition man Wes Snipes hairdo?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Enunwa when healthy can do everything OBJ does without the distractions and embarrassing off the field/twitter moments.

I like Q, don't get me wrong, but there's more talent in OBJ's left pinky than Q in total.

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Enunwa when healthy can do everything OBJ does without the distractions and embarrassing off the field/twitter moments.

I won't agree that Q can do everything that OBJ can do, but I will say there are things OBJ can't do that Q can do.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, TNJet said:

40 games 1600 yards 5 TDs

43 games 4121 yards 35 TDs

Yea...Enunwa is better...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, TNJet said:

...and we have declared a winner for The 2019 Post of the Year.

The polls have closed on Memorial Day weekend. No need for any further entries. The only question going forward is, how many people will quote it on the bottom of their JN signature. 

• Upvote 1