I met Odell Beckham today...

8 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

All jokes a side about Enunwa,  Bell is a better player then OBJ and it's not even close. 

When was the last time we could say that about player who is considered a superstar offensive player in the league ?

But is Bell better then Enunwa?

(Sorry, but I'm not quite done with the Enunwa thing yet.) [-X

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TNJet said:

Enunwa when healthy can do everything OBJ does without the distractions and embarrassing off the field/twitter moments.

This is literally one of the worst takes this board has ever seen, and I’m a big Enunwa fan.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, TNJet said:

I expect big things from Enunwa in Gase's offense this season. It will be the first time since Chan Gailey that he had a competent coordinator helping him out, and a good young QB to get him the ball. 

Beckham will have a pretty good young guy throwing to him this year also. The guy broke the record for TD passes by a rookie QB last year.

Without OBJ.

The Browns might be expecting big things too...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, redlichtie said:

Yeah I know, cool story bro and all that. I’m normally not one to get all star-struck but I admit ,I was today,

If you don’t care, no worries, but for what it’s worth he was a genuinely lovely guy, very humble, very polite, very approachable(both him and his entourage of about 5 guys)

was pleasantly surprised. I think I expected an absolute diva, couldn’t have been further from the truth

I told him I was a Jets fan and he said:

“I’ll see you week 2”

And i just thought “oh sh*t”

Whatever you say,...ODELL!!!

???

5 hours ago, redlichtie said:

Yeah I know, cool story bro and all that. I’m normally not one to get all star-struck but I admit ,I was today,

If you don’t care, no worries, but for what it’s worth he was a genuinely lovely guy, very humble, very polite, very approachable(both him and his entourage of about 5 guys)

was pleasantly surprised. I think I expected an absolute diva, couldn’t have been further from the truth

“I’ll see you week 2”

Because  he's  paid to let media/nfl  paint any picture if him they want. He may be a quiet guy, trying to stay clear. But as long as he's in the nfl..he'll  be dating chicks he's  never even met and saying things he never said.. because  that's easy to fake in electronic, cyber world 

3 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Beckham will have a pretty good young guy throwing to him this year also. The guy broke the record for TD passes by a rookie QB last year.

Without OBJ.

The Browns might be expecting big things too...

Watch Enunwa have a better game when we play the Browns.

9 hours ago, redlichtie said:

“I’ll see you week 2”

I hope someone complete your cool story by giving you a certificate with your name on or something stating that you say hi to Odell in person.

8 hours ago, flgreen said:

Ouch

Used to like your opinion's 

Think you need a saliva test.  JMHO 

Wouldn't pass it haha but I'd stand by that point. I don't like the diva that is Odell but if I could get a Hall of Fame WR in his prime that is worth the #3 overall pick to me. Especially with the Sam on a rookie deal.

15 hours ago, TNJet said:

Enunwa >>>> OBJ

LMAO You gave me a negative react, so I gave you one back for this post above. Then YOU GIVE YOURSELF A POSITIVE react?  :bs_lame: 

You're the equivalent of a 9 year old girl posting on her dad's football message board. Actually let me take that back... it's an insult to 9 year old girls.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

16 hours ago, redlichtie said:

“I’ll see you week 2”

Formula One....????

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

Yes, it’s a pretty cool place at the best of times but for race weekend it goes a little bit crazy.

Hope you've had a great time, I hope to visit Monaco myself one day. 

Definitely on my list, perhaps as a "tour of the Principalities", lol.

Liechtenstein, Andorra & Monaco.

• Sympathy 2