God bless America

57 minutes ago, section314 said:

To all the brave men and women who gave their lives for the last 243 years so we can live in the greatest country the world has ever known, thank you!!!!Happy Memorial Da????

Perfectly said, this day is for those who died in battle. They never became ''Veterans''. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3

Saw this on Insta. 

Armed Forces Day- The day to appreciate Americans currently serving in uniform. 

Vereran’s Day-The day to honor Americans who once served in uniform.  

Memorial Day- The day to remember Americans who never got to take the uniform off. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 2

“No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation.” - General Douglas MacArthur

Thank you for everything you've done, everything you've

sacrificed for everyone's freedom and to make our lives better. 

Proud just to benefit from your service. ????????

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Those that served, thank you for that service. Those that didn't make it home, rest in peace.

Question to all the vets on here. What do you feel about NFL's salute to service? What about the militaresque schwag? Cool or trying too hard?

Image result for nfl military merchandise

2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

We’re the greatest country in the world for a reason and it’s because of the brave men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice to keep us free. 

Still the greatest country in the history of mankind.  God Bless those who serve!

• Sympathy 1

Those that served, thank you for that service. Those that didn't make it home, rest in peace.
Question to all the vets on here. What do you feel about NFL's salute to service? What about the militaresque schwag? Cool or trying too hard?
ff_3044092a_full.jpg%26w=340&key=d03b41cb90194ff24e4978ec7285c771e2baca05749e982a3d1639ac904ac5b7

They have one of those for the jets? I like it. Don't see anything disrespectful towards the military uniform with it if that is what your question was.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

They have one of those for the jets? I like it. Don't see anything disrespectful towards the military uniform with it if that is what your question was.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Didn’t think disrespectful. Just brings to mind how Kellen Winslow Jr. said “I am a solider!” after a college game and there was a backlash over it.