Nick Foles Won't Attend Jaguars OTAs for Personal Reasons

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Please keep posts like this in the dickbag forum. I don't get paid enough here to keep cleaning up after you. 

Plus you know dickbag cleanerupper is actual the worlds worst job.

Right behind dickbag. 

On 5/28/2019 at 5:28 PM, Losmeister said:

I will neg rep every thread that isnt Jets related. 

Mods not doing whatthey should. Its really very simple. 

this is NEW YORK JETS forum.

This forum is Jets and NFL news. The title changing specifics due to SEO interests doesn't change that. 

I've been here since 2005. While that is a pathetic and shameful thing to admit, it also suggests I know what forum moderation is needed and what isn't.

Neither I nor the other moderators require instructions. Thanks for the reprimand, though. 

Oh, and don't neg rep every non-Jets thread starting user just because. That could trigger moderators to do their jobs ;). I'll let this one slide because it's just @joewilly12 and even he knows one doesn't need an actual reason to neg-rep him. But for everyone else, just don't.

https://www.chron.com/sports/article/QB-Nick-Foles-rejoins-Jaguars-after-wife-s-13906628.php

QB Nick Foles rejoins Jaguars after wife's miscarriage

Updated 3:00 pm CDT, Thursday, May 30, 2019
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Quarterback Nick Foles has rejoined the Jacksonville Jaguars for organized team activities following his wife's miscarriage.

Foles arrived at the practice facility Thursday morning and took part in the team's two-hour practice. He threw his first two interceptions of OTAs, both during red-zone drills.

Foles' wife, Tori, announced Wednesday on Instagram that she had a miscarriage and said getting over the "traumatic loss" will take time.

Tori Foles said she was about 15 weeks pregnant with the couple's second child when she went into sudden labor Sunday and "knew something was wrong." She said "an infection of pneumonia in the blood" caused the premature delivery.

Nick Foles missed practice Tuesday and posted on social media that "this has been a tough last week."

He is scheduled to address the media Friday.

• Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles looks for a receiver during an NFL football practice, Thursday, May 30, 2019, in Jacksonville, Fla. Photo: John Raoux, AP / Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved
Photo: John Raoux, AP

Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles looks for a receiver during an NFL football practice, Thursday, May 30, 2019, in Jacksonville, Fla.
My condolences to you & your family Nick. ?