NY Jets OTA Talk; Special Guest Emory Hunt

Sam Darnold

This week we are joined by Emory Hunt from FootballGameplan.com. Emory was at 1 Jets Drive for OTA’s and he talks about what he saw on the field during the drills.

Our hosts Glenn Naughton and Alex Varallo also cover the team’s search for a new GM.  The head coach always seems to be a topic of conversation and they discuss whether or not Adam Gase is exactly what this team needs, or if he’s already on thin ice.

JetNation Radio is brought to you by MILE Social. They help business with social media, websites and SEO. Check them out at MILESocial.com.

Our New York Jets Podcast can now be found on Spotify. Also, be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play:

You can also follow JetNation Radio on Twitter.

The post NY Jets OTA Talk; Special Guest Emory Hunt appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
JZe2dK9Ximw

Click here to read the full story...

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

This Emory Hunt guy...did he actually make something out of his home video pre game break down thingies???  Like, he's a thing now? 

He had the website before he ever posted here.  I think he wrote for the Athletic last season.  I don't know how much of a thing he is, but he played RB somewhere down south and I think he attends some of the events  - like the Shrine game, etc.  

23 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

He had the website before he ever posted here.  I think he wrote for the Athletic last season.  I don't know how much of a thing he is, but he played RB somewhere down south and I think he attends some of the events  - like the Shrine game, etc.  

Good for him!  I can appreciate making it after starting small.