Petition to fire Manish Mehta

11 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I don't know which type of person is worse...someone who starts a petition or someone who writes an angry letter or email. Either way, nobody gives a **** in 2019.

Probably the guy writing about doing a petition on a internet forum...who even writes on those right?!!?? Right??!! Seriously though yeah he suck I sign my petition every day by not reading or interacting in any way with his articles. At some point he will get canned I hope

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, slats said:

It's the Daily News. It's the way they want their sports reporters to write. Remember when Cimini was the Jets' fans' public enemy #1? Now he's not so bad anymore? Yeah, the DN. And those snappy headlines? That's not Mehta, that's their editors. If they fire Mehta, the next guy will be more of the same. Better to just root for the demise of the paper. 

People still buy newspapers? The daily news has been a thin parakeet cage paper since the 70s.

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Ignore Manish and he goes away, simple as that.  He’s an immature hack writer just trying to stay relevant and get attention.  Now he’s just resorted to temper tantrums to get people to notice him.   

Exaclty.  A petition to fire him just leads to more publicity, more clicks and more buzz about him.  Don't like a writer, don't follow him, don't click on his articles, don't read him, don't subscribe to his newspaper.  Just ignore him.

He has been doign what he does for years now, have to assume his bosses at NYDN like the controversy and publicity.  

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

I am not signing a petition to fire a guy for doing his job so that he can bring food home for his family. Too many people today are hypersensitive and think everything is against them, this guy just wants to do his job and his jabs at the jets are not a direct attack at your self-centered egos.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

There is a huge difference between reporting the news and creating the news.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

There is a huge difference between reporting the news and creating the news.

This.

I unfollowed this whore on Twitter, not putting up with his garbage vendetta against the team that made him a celebrity.

He's so focused on the Jets fabricated 'dysfunction' that he's actually got the potential to cause the Jets to become dysfunctional.  F-him.

SAR I

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

I am not signing a petition to fire a guy for doing his job so that he can bring food home for his family. Too many people today are hypersensitive and think everything is against them, this guy just wants to do his job and his jabs at the jets are not a direct attack at your self-centered egos.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Then why arrest a guy who robs a couple on the street when he was just trying to bring home food for his family ? A wrong is a wrong and making stuff up and reporting it as news is wrong.

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

This.

I unfollowed this whore on Twitter, not putting up with his garbage vendetta against the team that made him a celebrity.

He's so focused on the Jets fabricated 'dysfunction' that he's actually got the potential to cause the Jets to become dysfunctional.  F-him.

SAR I

If ever a JI/JN poster was similarly attention-whorish to Manish Mehta, it would be you SAR.

Your recent homer-turn farming of plus-reps from the sheep has been rather entertaining to watch.  Social Experimentation can be very entertaining.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1