Petition to fire Manish Mehta

20 hours ago, SAR I said:

This.

I unfollowed this whore on Twitter, not putting up with his garbage vendetta against the team that made him a celebrity.

He's so focused on the Jets fabricated 'dysfunction' that he's actually got the potential to cause the Jets to become dysfunctional.  F-him.

SAR I

This is the hottest dumbest take ever.

• Upvote 1

i wont call for anyones job, i dont think its up to me to take another mans source of income. that being said, dude is just not good at his job...if the NYDN dont see it, i am certainly entitled to not give them any business or pay him any mind.

9 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

We are over 500 got to be way more people that hate this guy

Probably only 500 because most people realize that this actually helps Mehta.

If you want to hurt Mehta, don't read him, and don't talk about him.  He'll go away then.

• Upvote 1

why bother.  this guy has to wake up everyday and realize that what he does is completely meaningless in the grand scheme of things.  so what if he gets it right or wrong.  true, him fabricating stories is a problem, but that seems to be the game the media plays these days.  in time the daily news will go under and it's doubtful he'll be picked up by major sports outlet or even any of the locals.

26 minutes ago, peebag said:

It's really very simple;if you don't like what he writes, dont read his stuff

Sure, that's the easy thing to do on a very micro level.

But on a macro level, he's got to go.  He has the potential to cause real disruption because the fanbase is so naive.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

If all "journalists" in the USA were fired for being agenda driven attention whores there might be a dozen left employed.

Unfortunate but it really is the standard for reporting "news" in the USA these days.

Manish is a gossip columnist posing as a sports writer.

6 hours ago, flgreen said:

Probably only 500 because most people realize that this actually helps Mehta.

If you want to hurt Mehta, don't read him, and don't talk about him.  He'll go away then.

Pretty sure petition to end him doesn't help him ...but I agree with above statement

On 5/30/2019 at 10:54 PM, bla bla bla said:

Someone started a fire Manish petition. I'm not one to call for someone's job but f*ck this guy.

http://chng.it/JKq6gjRV

Why do you bother reading? You and I both know fake news exists all over. You know that fake news is never going to go away. Just call Mehta the CNN or MSNBC of the NY sports world. Not looking to discuss politics here but would you deliberately turn on Don Lemon knowing that just about everything that he talks about is either severely exaggerated or just an outright lie? So I decided if I didn't want to be fed BS, I'd better stop turning on Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow. Now I can just be a racist in peace. Pun intended.

I personally prefer the New York Post. I know they've participated in the fake news industry in the past, but these days I find their stuff about the Jets to be straight news allowing you to formulate your own opinion.

• Upvote 1