UnknownJetFan

Jets complete interview with Joe Douglas

Jets complete interview with Joe Douglas and Rooney rule already satisfied with Saint interview. Having a feeling the man below is the GM that changes our Jets fate going forward. But lets see if he is the hire. They still have to interview Kelly.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/jets-complete-interview-with-joe-douglas-for-vacant-gm-role

• Upvote 1

What does it say that a team two years removed from winning the Super Bowl is about to let their head scout walk?

• Confused 5
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

What does it say that a team two years removed from winning the Super Bowl is about to let their head scout walk?

It says that there are only 32 openings for GM whether you like the Jets or not you take a shot because you might never get another chance. 

20 minutes ago, choon328 said:

It says that they can't stop him from leaving. And when they could stop him from interviewing with Houston they did. Nice try though troll

I can’t believe you would call someone a troll for asking this question. And then someone up voted it to boot. The internet is really a miserable place.  Lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Let him walk? They can’t make him stay by rule... 

but they literally trashed the Jets name *i know that isn’t hard to do* in order to keep him. They are begging him to stay. Who does that to a VP of Player Personnel? I’ll tell ya who, a team that knows they have a terrific mind in the building and want him to continue doing great work for them.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I can’t believe you would call someone a troll for asking this question. And then someone up voted it to boot. The internet is really a miserable place.  Lol.

Your either a troll or stupid, your choice.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

It says you ask really stupid questions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

You can play dumb, that's cool.