Sign in to follow this  
IndianaJet

Bell Has Arrived!

The NFL will definitely be forcing the Jets to do Hard Knocks next year..  Bell vs Adams in practice is enough of a story but add Gase, Williams, and Darnolds continued ascension to greatness and it will be the must see tv.

• Upvote 2

I think I saw mesh holes on the Jersey. So I have that going for me now, which is nice.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

The NFL will definitely be forcing the Jets to do Hard Knocks next year..  Bell vs Adams in practice is enough of a story but add Gase, Williams, and Darnolds continued ascension to greatness and it will be the must see tv.

Nah my dude....we makin the playoffs this year.  Then they can’t force us!

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pac said:

Thy can't. The Jets could accept but cannot be forced because of having a first year head coach.

14 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

I think I saw mesh holes on the Jersey. So I have that going for me now, which is nice.

Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-lagunga.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Pac said:

I get the feeling Williams will be our DC for a year and then move on. Maybe to be head coach somewhere. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Lombardi-Trophy-1200x1500.jpgLombardi-Trophy-1200x1500.jpgLombardi-Trophy-1200x1500.jpg

just 3?  oh i get it.  bell is only under contract for 3.

• Upvote 1

He’s so excited to be here he’s giggling like a school girl.  

• Haha 1

He really seems excited to be here? I hope he can let all the controversy go surrounding his signing, Mac's dismissal, and Gase's words. None of that cap matters now. It's almost time to play ball.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Thy can't. The Jets could accept but cannot be forced because of having a first year head coach.

I said next year like 2020..  but IJ may be right in that they can't force us after a playoff year.

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

I said next year like 2020..  but IJ may be right in that they can't force us after a playoff year.

Jets were on in 2010 within the last ten years so they can say no next year too. 

4 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Jets were on in 2010 within the last ten years so they can say no next year too. 

Leave me alone.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

its beautiful. 

I really love the new uniforms

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, peebag said:

Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-lagunga.

Uh, you live over there on Briar?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Lombardi-Trophy-1200x1500.jpgLombardi-Trophy-1200x1500.jpgLombardi-Trophy-1200x1500.jpg

Not 1...not 2...not 3...not 4... not 5

but zero

I will see myself out now as Jets fans try and kill the troll.

3 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

He really seems excited to be here? I hope he can let all the controversy go surrounding his signing, Mac's dismissal, and Gase's words. None of that cap matters now. It's almost time to play ball.

Seems like he already let it go. I don't think it was ever that big an issue to begin with. 

Damn he looks good in those new Jet uniforms! I can't believe Le'veon Bell will be lining up behind Darnold in the opener. 

Sam Darnold & Le'veon Bell go together like peas and carrots. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, slimjasi said:

But But But he’s holding out!

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

And just that quick, Bell missing voluntary minicamp is meaningless.

Hope we remember this next season

Lets compare the "Bell has arrived" thread vs. the "Bell is missing voluntary training camp" threads.

It's a perfect example of why the Jets are portrayed the way they are in the media and then Jets fans wonder why?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Lets compare the "Bell has arrived" thread vs. the "Bell is missing voluntary training camp" threads.

It's a perfect example of why the Jets are portrayed the way they are in the media and then Jets fans wonder why?

Facts. 

We should know by now that any story after the draft is probably the media reaching for attention. Their latest thing is to criticize players for not going to voluntary training camp. Then fans get all pissy. 

Sometimes its best for some folks who are influenced by that to disappear right after the draft and come back once the NFL releases the Top players list. By then you know that you dodged all of the media nonsense that surrounds voluntary workouts. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7....hey! Believe it will happen. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Facts. 

We should know by now that any story after the draft is probably the media reaching for attention. Their latest thing is to criticize players for not going to voluntary training camp. Then fans get all pissy. 

Sometimes its best for some folks who are influenced by that to disappear right after the draft and come back once the NFL releases the Top players list. By then you know that you dodged all of the media nonsense that surrounds voluntary workouts. 

It's really amazing and speaks directly to that thread @jetstream23 started...why does the media portray us this way?  Here's another case in point. 

Bell, after a sh*t ton of complaining from this board, is now in camp and this thread has 30 replies.  Meanwhile,

A bull sh*t rumor thread by John Clayton?  6 pages, 165 replies

stupid thread about him getting cut - 3 pages, 80 replies

Le'Veon mistake - 4 pages - 126 replies

WHy isnt he here?  3 pages - 84 replies

Gase didnt want Bell - 13 pages, 447 replies

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

It's really amazing and speaks directly to that thread @jetstream23 started...why does the media portray us this way?  Here's another case in point. 

Bell, after a sh*t ton of complaining from this board, is now in camp and this thread has 30 replies.  Meanwhile,

A bull sh*t rumor thread by John Clayton?  6 pages, 165 replies

stupid thread about him getting cut - 3 pages, 80 replies

Le'Veon mistake - 4 pages - 126 replies

WHy isnt he here?  3 pages - 84 replies

Gase didnt want Bell - 13 pages, 447 replies

You know how this story goes. We love the drama. It's unfortunate because that's the only excitement we can get as fans given how bad the team usually is. 

That does need to change though

• Upvote 1