Barkley “Jones will win 2 Superbowls”

"Calvin Johnson and Matthew Stafford will win 2 Superbowls"

"Dan Marino and the Marks Brothers will win multiple Superbowls!!"

"Dan Fouts and the Air Coryelle offense to win 3 Superbowls this decade!"

"We're gonna take the ball, and we're gonna SCORE!!"

"I think we're gonna be meetin' President Obama a couple of times in the next few years"....

"Colts 18 point favorites!"

Talk is cheap. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hes a real Kwattahback!!

Make fun of him all you want but Gettleman knows more about football than anyone in Florham Park. The guy was the lead talent evaluator on 7 teams that made it to the Super Bowl. He drafted John Elway, Jim Kelly, and Eli Manning. If he says Jones is better than Darnold than he probably is. The guy who drafted Darnold is not employed and Gettleman still is.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Make fun of him all you want but Gettleman knows more about football than anyone in Florham Park. The guy was the lead talent evaluator on 7 teams that made it to the Super Bowl. He drafted John Elway, Jim Kelly, and Eli Manning. If he says Jones is better than Darnold than he probably is. The guy who drafted Darnold is not employed and Gettleman still is.

As a GM he's been a joke.  The Panthers core was all in place before he arrived and he's done a poor job with the Giants so far.

Please don't put elway and Kelly in the same sentence as Eli and he doesn't deserve credit for any of them except for hanging onto Eli too long thinking he could win with him ??

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

50 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Jones looks like the real deal. At this point I’ll trust Gettlemans judgement over internet people.

If Eli could win two then anyone can as long as they have great talent around them to pick up the slack.

1 hour ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Jones has a rag arm...period.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Why did the the Panthers fire him then?

29 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Why did the the Panthers fire him then?

Everyone wants to be the smartest person in the building. And with Gettlemen in the House, nobody stands as a chance. So you get rid of the guy that drafted Elway, Marino, Montana, Brees, Eli and Daniel Jones.

"Personality-wise, I would say in some ways they are similar as we get to know Daniel and his personality more," Shurmur told reporters. "They are very calm in their approach. They are very fiery under the covers."

Hey now! 

10 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Jones looks like the real deal. At this point I’ll trust Gettlemans judgement over internet people.

10 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Nothing wrong with what you're saying. 

I thought that Jones at 6 was high, but I didnt think that he wasnt talented. 

Sitting for a year could do him very well. 

I also didnt know that history of Gettleman. How did he draft Elway and Kelly? Didnt they go in the same draft?

9 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

Say what you want about Eli. I would have taken him the past 15 years. 

He was a decent QB but our team results would not have changed if he was our QB in these last 15 years and if he would have had the same career here without the SBs(led by his D's) he would have been run out of town a decade ago.