Where did the Jets take Joe Douglas out to dinner?

Rhg1084

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

How awkward must be sitting at a dinner table with Chris Johnson and Adam Gase? The two biggest weirdos I’ve ever seen. If you’re  Douglas do you go in there trying to crack a couple jokes to break the ice? Or just keep it straight laced in case your joke falls flat. “Don’t worry Chris, Brady can’t play forever haha” ... crickets 

Could you imagine sitting across from Gase watching his eyes move as if he's tracking a fly in the room? 

10 minutes ago, isired said:

BROOKLYN JET killing it in this thread... as soon as I saw L&B I was going to go look for Roll-n-Roaster and Brennan & Carr but kept scrolling and...

So here's a less popular but still a home run in Bkln:
20080820JoeAveUEXt.jpg
20080820JoeAveUArti.jpg
20080820JoeAveUPastSardCU.jpg

That last pic looks like spaghetti with a puked up meatball. 

That last pic looks like spaghetti with a puked up meatball. 
It's a true sicilian delicacy - Bucatini with sardines and wild fennel... also a similar dish for the weaker of heart, bucatini with cauliflower, raisins and pine nuts... topped with fresh toasted bread crumbs, just like the sardines...

Perhaps this is more to your liking:
image.jpg

Say what you want about the Johnsons and their handling of the Jets, but I doubt they ever set foot in a fast food joint. Probably would stand at the door and wait to be seated, or sit and wait to have their order taken.

2 minutes ago, isired said:

Say what you want about the Johnsons and their handling of the Jets, but I doubt they ever set foot in a fast food joint. Probably would stand at the door and wait to be seated, or sit and wait to have their order taken.

I’m sure from an early age Woody and Chrissy got the limo driver to get the Happy Meals and then threw a tantrum if he got the order wrong

1 hour ago, isired said:

It's a true sicilian delicacy - Bucatini with sardines and wild fennel... also a similar dish for the weaker of heart, bucatini with cauliflower, raisins and pine nuts... topped with fresh toasted bread crumbs, just like the sardines...

image.jpg

Both look awesome.  I had the good fortune to marry an Italian woman who can cook.

1 hour ago, isired said:

image.jpg

Sicilians?  Do any of you know where I can find tenerumi?  I have enough trouble finding broccoli rabe around here, but I'd be willing to travel to find it.  I'm going from Brooklyn through Shao Lin and Jersey and past Philly every two weeks anyway.

13 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Sicilians?  Do any of you know where I can find tenerumi?  I have enough trouble finding broccoli rabe around here, but I'd be willing to travel to find it.  I'm going from Brooklyn through Shao Lin and Jersey and past Philly every two weeks anyway.

Maybe Corrados Market in Clifton ? Off the GSP up north by Rt.46 Rt. 3.

17 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Some fancy steakhouse in the city? Who’s at this dinner? Chris Johnson and Gase? Are they ordering booze? What the heck are they talking about at the dinner

GIOVANNI.jpg

:ahhh:

I've seen them, called "Squash Tendrils" at the union square green market.

Archived