NO FRIGGIN WAY!

On 6/4/2019 at 5:24 AM, #27TheDominator said:

He seriously tried for that?  I was looking at his gamelogs on pro football reference the other day and I was cracking up at the number of stupid nicknames they had listed for him. What a ******* maroon. 

points for bugs bunny quote at the end as well

Holy sh*t what a backtracking lying piece of sh*t.

Oh no, he didn't want to USE the name, he wanted to block other people from using it.

Because he cares...about Seaver? About people calling him something no one has ever called him and making $$ on it?

He got hammered and backed off.

Just heard and interview they played on the FAN where he completely dropped his pants and showed his p*ssy.

I'm sure it will be posted somewhere soon.  

• 2 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 9:55 AM, section314 said:

Yes it was, and it's not even close. I was 19 at the time, and to this day not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby when I heard the news. Just like I did a few months ago when we heard his medical news. Tom and Willie Mays will always be "my guys."

I hated Dick Young after that trade because of his feud with Seaver.

Who ran the Mets at that time, Joan Payson or M. Donald Grant? I want to say it was MDG....

7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I hated Dick Young after that trade because of his feud with Seaver.

Who ran the Mets at that time, Joan Payson or M. Donald Grant? I want to say it was MDG....

Joan Payson had passed away. It was Grant, that cheap low life POS.

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2019 at 8:47 AM, JiF said:

You got to be kidding me?  What a ******* douche bag.  Seriously.  **** Tom Brady.  Such a self absorbed arrogant smug cheating piece of sh*t.   

Patent a nickname.  **** off. 

Haha, growing up at the Jersey shore I have mutual friends with the Jersey Shore cast and have seen them around a few times. This post made me wonder if those douches had tried to TM their names and it turns out the situation and snooki have.

Brady apparently has reached elite levels of douchery