Jump to content

Ya know who I'd love to hear from?


Recommended Posts

Kacy Rogers never talked to the press, and he SUCKED. 

I don’t just want to hear from Gregg, I want to hear from our ST’s coach, our Strength & Conditioning guy, the third-string ILB, and CJ’s favorite secretary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Warfish said:

Do you really need to hear Williams say "he's a great talent, looking forward to seeing how he develops in our system, works with our players, learns from our veterans.  Really excited to have him....next question?"

Lol.

So just to be clear, it's an ok opinion to want coaches to spend more time with the media, but it's not an ok opinion to prefer they spent less time (or best of all, no time) with the media.

Got it!  Thanks!  Bring on the Bread and Circuses!

 

To be clear we don't need any of this. Not a single thing. We're talking about what it would be cool to see. I'd like to hear from Williams because he's fun to listen to.  You don't like it because you think its going to take away from his coaching the team. Got it.

 If the media stuff was directly affecting his time with the team I would agree with you. I just find it hard to believe that's the case. no one is insinuating that they should take away the time spent coaching for the media stuff.  there is plenty of time for an interview. I hear coaches on Sirius XM all day. 

It's all good you grumpy bastard.  :) 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Warfish said:

I don't care about words.

I care about deeds.

If there was anything singularly less relevant IMO, it's what coaches say to the media and fans.

Williams could give the greatest presser in NFL history, what matters is what his unit does on the field.

Talk, as they say, is cheap.  And time spent placating the media and fans is time better spent coaching up our team.

Where'd this come from ?  Seems a little "over the top". I found the clip interesting and enjoyed it. Showed his passion for the game.  I think Greg Williams teams have shown "on the field" what a great D coach he is. Look what he did as HC with Cleveland last year. Check out his past record. Chill out already.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You know who I'd love to hear from? Mr. T. 

 

 

It’s amazing what they could get away with throwing on TV before we had limitless streaming options 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Where'd this come from ?  Seems a little "over the top". I found the clip interesting and enjoyed it. Showed his passion for the game.  I think Greg Williams teams have shown "on the field" what a great D coach he is. Look what he did as HC with Cleveland last year. Check out his past record. Chill out already.

Nothing over the top about it, just an opinion, like the thousands of others here each day.

Nothing to "chill out" about, it's a toss-off post mate, not a thirty hour protest manifesto ffs, lol. 

I really do think many of you overstate the emotional investment of my posts here.  Sure, I put a little thought into most of them, and I like an organized post, but feels like some of you literally think I'm doing this on every post, lol:

keyboard-smash-o.gif

Maybe don't be butthurt that someone has a different opinion than you? 

What I think has no effect on the Jets, nor on you, so why would anyone care so much?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Warfish said:

I don't care about words.

I care about deeds.

If there was anything singularly less relevant IMO, it's what coaches say to the media and fans.

Williams could give the greatest presser in NFL history, what matters is what his unit does on the field.

Talk, as they say, is cheap.  And time spent placating the media and fans is time better spent coaching up our team.

You care about words. Otherwise you wouldn’t exhaust us with so many useless ones here. 🐵

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You care about words. Otherwise you wouldn’t exhaust us with so many useless ones here. 🐵

MY words, obviously. :-k

Unlike you, old friend, brevity is not the soul of my wit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Warfish said:

Nothing over the top about it, just an opinion, like the thousands of others here each day.

Nothing to "chill out" about, it's a toss-off post mate, not a thirty hour protest manifesto ffs, lol. 

I really do think many of you overstate the emotional investment of my posts here.  Sure, I put a little thought into most of them, and I like an organized post, but feels like some of you literally think I'm doing this on every post, lol:

Maybe don't be butthurt that someone has a different opinion than you? 

What I think has no effect on the Jets, nor on you, so why would anyone care so much?

Seemed like a pretty strong statement or opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

People are pinning a lot on William's plate. His defenses haven't ranked in the upper half of the league since his suspension and have only been a couple spots ahead of Bowles defenses. What's he going to say that's going to change anything?

"I have personnel that don't fit my scheme, but people are expecting this to be a top defense so maybe they should step back to reality. "

Is that what you want to hear? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Whatever floats your boat Dude.

No, I'm serious, because you seem very concerned, and I'd hate to let you down after all your feedback about how I post so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...