Brady Spooks Cheatriots Nation with Cryptic post

https://nypost.com/2019/06/05/patriots-fans-in-panic-mode-after-cryptic-tom-brady-post/

Not sure why the picture didn't show up but beyond my pay grade, I guess.

Would be okay with me:

Patriots fans in panic mode after cryptic Tom Brady post

June 5, 2019 | 9:28am | Updated

Tom Brady sent Pats Nation into panic mode on Tuesday after posting a photo with a curious caption, leading some to believe the 2019 season could be the quarterback’s last.

“Treat my first like my last, and my last like my first!” Brady, 41, wrote alongside a few shots from his first practice of the season.

While the Super Bowl champ has made it clear in recent years that he intends to keep playing, that didn’t stop New England faithful from spilling their tears onto social media.

“Your scaring me with this comment Tom, I don’t like this subtle hint,” one user penned.

“But it’s not your last…RIGHT?!” another follower pleaded.

“So are you saying this is your last?” a fan questioned.

Despite the overwhelming trepidation in some fanatics, others called Brady’s bluff, including ESPN reporter Jeff Darlington, who wrote: “This is not your last, Tom Brady. You stop it right now.”

The line is actually from Jay-Z’s “My 1st song,” so Patriots fan can likely exhale. Teammates were impressed with what they saw in his first full workout with the team since leading them to a Super Bowl 53 win over the Rams.

“If that’s old, I want to be old,” newly signed tight end Benjamin Watson told the Boston Herald of Brady.

“Man, he’s still at the top of his game. It’s a credit to him, his hard work. We all knew that 10 years ago when I was here. He hasn’t changed. He still has the same energy. Guys still look up to him and follow his lead.”

Brady, who is entering his 20th season, has already been gearing up for the forthcoming year, training on the beach with his young son.

image.gif

image.gif

No, I want him to stay a year too long. Skills not there, causing them to loose games and then Belicheat has to bench him.   

I want to see the look on his face when that happens. 
I don't know that his skills all fade over night. He isn't known for arm strength or escapeability unless he has a major injury I would expect a slow fade to his skills

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Bruce Harper said:

I'm not on  Twitter, but the article indicated 6 million plus followers.  He is a god up here in New England.  (A roided, cheating god, that is.)

Yeah he is considered a supreme being up here by most.   Its annoying as hell. 

• Upvote 1

Pats* 'fans*' are right to be scared. From the shadows they came, and to the shadows they shall return. Tom Brady is that franchise on and off the field. They should pipe in some natural gas and light a forever flame in his memory at their stadium, and if they ever do I'll gladly travel to extinguish it.

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Another reason not to have twitter.  

******* guy doesn't drink coffee or eat tomatoes.  **** him and his ******* hair plugs. 

3 hours ago, JetPotato said:

People follow this loser on Twitter?

3 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

I'm not on  Twitter, but the article indicated 6 million plus followers.  He is a god up here in New England.  (A roided, cheating god, that is.)

Instagram...not Twitter.  Come on people....channel your inner 16 year old girl and learn the difference.

Good grief!

• Upvote 1

There will come a time if he continues to play that he gets injured or he gets too old for the game. It could be either but they won the SB last year. I just can’t wait for Williams to dial up the defense and that Jet D puts an old fashioned ass whipping on him. Could it be this year? I think yes. Most of the pieces are in place. 

9 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

As long as they have BB they will be fine. They may take a few years to develop another QB, but if BB sticks around they will still be the same team. Cheating and all

BB will be sprinting out of Foxboro the day after Brady retires that’s why he’s mad they traded Garropolo he knows he doesn’t have a qb if Brady leaves

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

I mean I get they are a massively delusional bunch, and love the player, but there isn't an objective person alive that can say he's got a personality worth being interested in off the field. I can't recall a more smug, out of touch, entitled, whiny, dress-like-a-clown piece of crap in the league.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

I mean I get they are a massively delusional bunch, and love the player, but there isn't an objective person alive that can say he's got a personality worth being interested in off the field. I can't recall a more smug, out of touch, entitled, whiny, dress-like-a-clown piece of crap in the league.

Cam Newton says hello....

• Upvote 2