Cops: Bell's girlfriends, $520K of jewelry vanish

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

But he is right about the hypocrisy over his indiscretions, because, let’s face it, we’ve all been there. It’s five o’clock in the morning, you’ve done a quarter-ounce of coke in under two hours, and there’s two prostitutes ripping your hotel room apart looking for the rest of the stash.. meanwhile, you’re lying on the bathroom floor, the bathtub is overflowing, but you can’t get up to turn the water off, your nose is bleeding, you’re sweating , you can’t stop crying, your heart stops beating every thirty seconds, and you’re thinking, “Am I gonna be able to play football today?” 

That was called Tuesday night for Joe Willy.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

But he is right about the hypocrisy over his indiscretions, because, let’s face it, we’ve all been there. It’s five o’clock in the morning, you’ve done a quarter-ounce of coke in under two hours, and there’s two prostitutes ripping your hotel room apart looking for the rest of the stash.. meanwhile, you’re lying on the bathroom floor, the bathtub is overflowing, but you can’t get up to turn the water off, your nose is bleeding, you’re sweating , you can’t stop crying, your heart stops beating every thirty seconds, and you’re thinking, “Am I gonna be able to play football today?” 

That was called Tuesday night for Joe Willy.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

...And, of course, when these incidents happen, we all ask ourselves the same question: “Was it a white girl?”

• Upvote 1

Bart Scott ridicules Jets’ Le’Veon Bell after girlfriends allegedly steal $520K worth of jewelry: ‘This is like rookie mistake 101’

Updated Jun 6, 3:12 PM; Posted Jun 6, 2:45 

By Darryl Slater | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Jets running back Le’Veon Bell probably isn’t in the mood to hear it, but ex-Jets linebacker Bart Scott ridiculed him Thursday after Bell’s girlfriends allegedly stole $520,000 worth of jewelry from his Florida home. (Click here to read the full police report.

Scott made fun of Bell for “rookie mistake 101,” since he was allegedly taken advantage of by the women.

“You’ve got to upgrade yourself, man,” Scott said, in his message to Bell.

false

Here’s more of what Scott said on his WFAN show with Chris Carlin and Maggie Gray:

“Le’Veon Bell, I love you. You’re big into the rap game. You should’ve listened to a track from Lil Weezy’s new album. You should’ve listened to ‘Mona Lisa.’ ‘Mona Lisa’ is a track all about Kendrick Lamar and how these women come from the club, and they set the men up.

"First thing he should’ve done is he should’ve asked for three forms of ID. I need verification. I guarantee you her real name isn’t Platinum. I need birth certificate, state ID or license, and passport. When you’ve got a million dollars of jewelry floating around the crib, you’ve got to take some precautions. You’ve got to have the teddy bear nanny cam. He should’ve been checking on these chicks from the workout [that Bell was at when the women allegedly robbed him].

"Second of all, where are his boys at? At some point, your boys should be sitting there and waiting and making sure nobody is going through your stuff, eating your eggs and drinking all the Kool-Aid up. I just don’t get it. You have to start verifying these chicks. You have to understand that if they’ve done this to you, they’ve done it before. You have to make sure she hasn’t Instagram posted your entire crib before.

"After that, you’ve got to put it out there – ‘hey, do you know these chicks?’ – to all your friends. Somebody would’ve told you, ‘Ah man, she got me last week.’ So Le’Veon Bell, man, this is like rookie mistake 101. He’s lived in Miami long enough to understand how this goes.

"Secondly, who has $500,000 in jewelry? What is this, man? Do you have like a diamond-encrusted Atari? Like what’s going on? ‘Black Panther’ Wakanda forever chain? Come on, man, that was two summers ago. You’ve got to upgrade yourself, man.

"I’m going to need him to go ahead and get the Ring [home security] system. He should’ve had it for his closet and his safe. And he should’ve been saying, ‘Hey, get out of my stuff or I’m coming to get you!’ He’ll probably never get it back. They’re gone forever. Platinum’s real name isn’t Platinum. Come on, son. Rookie rule No. 1.”

Quite the rant, eh?

Scott said that during his playing days, some of his teammates fell victim to similar theft.

“An entire apartment complex got robbed because my dumb teammates brought strippers home after a party,” he said. “They realized where every athlete lived. We went on an away game. They took everybody’s stuff.”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Le’Veon Bell: I left suspected jewelry thieves naked in bed

June 21, 2019 | 9:58am

Enlarge Image
Le'Veon Bell
Le'Veon BellBill Kostroun

When Le’Veon Bell left his home in Hollywood, Fla., on May 25, the two women suspected of stealing more than half a million dollars worth of his property were in his bed naked.

This is according to what the new Jets running back said on a 911 call, which was obtained by TMZ. When Bell returned to his house, the women allegedly left with valuable jewelry, including a diamond black panther pendant, and other belongings worth a total of $520,000.

“I had two girls in my house. I got up, did my normal routine to go work out, left to work out for a couple of hours. When I came back, they took my money, they took my watch, my jewelry, a couple more things of value out of my house, and I don’t know where they at,” Bell says on the call. “I tried to call them before I called you guys. I tried to call them, and they’re not answering me and they’re ignoring me.”

When asked to describe what one of the women was wearing, Bell said, “When I left, she was in the bed not wearing clothes.”

He was asked what the second woman was wearing. He said: “The same way. She was in the bed, too.”

Bell signed a four-year, $52.5 million deal with the Jets in March.

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2019 at 12:06 PM, bitonti said:

the good news is that the jewelry was insured for a cool mil 

By the Idiot Insurance Company of America.

"Bob, we have this claim for $1million for jewelry you sold to some NFL guy. Did you run this through underwriting?" 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Le’Veon Bell: I left suspected jewelry thieves naked in bed

June 21, 2019 | 9:58am

Enlarge Image
Le'Veon Bell
Le'Veon BellBill Kostroun

When Le’Veon Bell left his home in Hollywood, Fla., on May 25, the two women suspected of stealing more than half a million dollars worth of his property were in his bed naked.

This is according to what the new Jets running back said on a 911 call, which was obtained by TMZ. When Bell returned to his house, the women allegedly left with valuable jewelry, including a diamond black panther pendant, and other belongings worth a total of $520,000.

“I had two girls in my house. I got up, did my normal routine to go work out, left to work out for a couple of hours. When I came back, they took my money, they took my watch, my jewelry, a couple more things of value out of my house, and I don’t know where they at,” Bell says on the call. “I tried to call them before I called you guys. I tried to call them, and they’re not answering me and they’re ignoring me.”

When asked to describe what one of the women was wearing, Bell said, “When I left, she was in the bed not wearing clothes.”

He was asked what the second woman was wearing. He said: “The same way. She was in the bed, too.”

Bell signed a four-year, $52.5 million deal with the Jets in March.

"That's my running back....That's my running back..."

terrell owens crying GIF

On 6/5/2019 at 7:28 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26906474/cops-bell-girlfriends-520k-jewelry-vanish

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. -- Authorities said two female acquaintances vanished with more than half a million dollars in jewelry from star NFL running back Le'Veon Bell's Florida home.

Hollywood police said Bell returned from the gym May 25 and found the women gone and his jewelry missing. The police report obtained by The Associated Press refers to the two women as Bell's girlfriends.

Bell said items in his closet were in disarray and all his jewelry was missing, including two gold chains with diamonds, a black panther pendant with black and white diamonds and a Rolex watch. The combined value of the items totals $520,000.

Police said they are investigating.

Bell practiced with the New York Jets on Tuesday for the first time since signing with them in March. He inked a four-year, $52.5 million deal -- including $35 million guaranteed -- after sitting out last season with the Pittsburgh Steelers in a contract dispute.

This is the brain surgeon we are paying $50 million dollars ?