Gase takes team to Top Golf

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t golf. Golfing sucks. This would annoy me so hard as a “team building activity.” I’d be like, “bitch, fetch me from the bar when you’re done hacking up the greens.”

I frikkin' hate golf.  My tune might change when I actually have enough time to go out more than once or twice a year, but it would be low on my list for team-building.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I frikkin' hate golf.  My tune might change when I actually have enough time to go out more than once or twice a year, but it would be low on my list for team-building.

i dont hate golf.  I am just terrible at it.  This sounds like a Pitch and Putt.  Am I wrong?  I could probably do that.

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t golf. Golfing sucks. This would annoy me so hard as a “team building activity.” I’d be like, “bitch, fetch me from the bar when you’re done hacking up the greens.”

Golf doesn't suck. Golf is perfect for his goal. They will all be laughing at each other making fun, and bonding with out even knowing , there will some surprise hitters, start the bonding with something most people can't do.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I hear changing adult diapers requires about the same amount of athleticism and coordination.

I wouldn't know, are you asking because you are applying for a position at an institution where this is required as part of the job.

26 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Top Golf is nothing like real golf.... you can miss the target you're aiming for and still score points... its like a combination of Bowling/skeeball 

I am a guy that likes real golf and the difference between the 2 is big, biggest difference is you can be a NOVICE or just suck at golf and still have fun, whereas on a real course you would be miserable hitting slices and hooks. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

Top Golf is nothing like real golf.... you can miss the target you're aiming for and still score points... its like a combination of Bowling/skeeball 

I am a guy that likes real golf and the difference between the 2 is big, biggest difference is you can be a NOVICE or just suck at golf and still have fun, whereas on a real course you would be miserable hitting slices and hooks. 

Throw in they serve food and drinks and youre in a larger group.

Its fun for those who play golf like me and those who have no clue what theyre doing.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Would be true if Top Golf was golf.  More like bowling but whacking golf balls instead of rolling a 16lb ball

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I hear changing adult diapers requires about the same amount of athleticism and coordination.

Be specific. Do you mean on your self, or changing someones elses?

Huge differential in degree of difficulty, especially if its involuntary.  

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Throw in they serve food and drinks and youre in a larger group.

Its fun for those who play golf like me and those who have no clue what theyre doing.

We're getting a Drive Shack here, been working on their Life Safety stuff. Can't wait, gonna be a fun hangout. 

• Upvote 1