Gase takes team to Top Golf

Love the idea, let them all get to know each other and let loose in an informal environment. Also, seems like a very anti-Gase or Williams move. Wouldn’t expect this from them.

everyone crapping on this needs to relax. If Sean Mcvay took his team to top golf we would all call it genius or innovative 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They should scrap all these stupid mini camps and start training camp a week or 2 earlier.  

Who is going to remember anything tbey did the last few days 7 weeks from now?

Well the idea is they install the play books during OTA's and mini camp.  The 6 weeks between now and TC they are supposed to study it, and have it down when they enter camp.

Top Golf is great. Been going for years. They’ve had one here in Scottsdale for about 5 years now. They’re popping up everywhere I guess....even Jersey!

If you’ve never gone grab some friends and check it out. Food, drinks, fun golf games. Kind of like bowling and darts combined with golf.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, JiF said:

Ummmmmmm, it's top golf.  You sit on a couch, surrounded by TV's and a server attends to your every need.

God, you're a miserable creep. 

And the only people who hate golf, cant swing a club.  Loser .

So it’s an Applebee’s with a driving range, which is the most white trash thing I’ve ever heard of. You body board wearing a softball jersey. Kudos, Cultural Moses. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t golf. Golfing sucks. This would annoy me so hard as a “team building activity.” I’d be like, “bitch, fetch me from the bar when you’re done hacking up the greens.”

It's a driving range that requires little skill. It's a great place for a dick measuring contest because you can hit the back fence with a monster shot. Lighten up Francis. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

It's a driving range that requires little skill. It's a great place for a dick measuring contest because you can hit the back fence with a monster shot. Lighten up Francis. 

My dick is huge and I don’t feel the need to enter it into “contests.” 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

So it’s an Applebee’s with a driving range, which is the most white trash thing I’ve ever heard of. 

Even worse is the degenerate who posts from happy hour to bash our future HOF safety in between Irish Car Bombs.  Inevitably there's a minor comment thrown in about the chick with huge jugs at the other end of the bar.

You know anyone like that?

• Sympathy 1

58 minutes ago, Pac said:

Even worse is the degenerate who posts from happy hour to bash our future HOF safety in between Irish Car Bombs.  Inevitably there's a minor comment thrown in about the chick with huge jugs at the other end of the bar.

Look at this sociopath denigrating

happy hour and breasts.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Burn.

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t golf. Golfing sucks. This would annoy me so hard as a “team building activity.” I’d be like, “bitch, fetch me from the bar when you’re done hacking up the greens.”

You don't top golf either because if you did you would realize how stupid this comment is. You literally just get boozed up and tee off the 3rd deck. Oh and they bring you wings. 

Yeah I'm sure you would hate it.

12 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You don't top golf either because if you did you would realize how stupid this comment is. You literally just get boozed up and tee off the 3rd deck. Oh and they bring you wings. 

Yeah I'm sure you would hate it.

Jesus Christ. If I ever get to this level of washed-up white-guyness I’d rather just throw myself off the third deck. 

7 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I know you think you just had a mic drop moment, throwing out his name. Obviously you don't know what a freakish athlete he was. Great baseball player and phenomenal golf talent. One of the saddest stories in the last 30+ years in any sport.

Don't confuse the alcohol, weight gain and whatever other addiction issues that derailed his life and career to take away from the athleticism he displayed when younger and playing at an elite (two time major winner) level. Like any athlete who wasted the gifts god gave him, watching him throw it all away was sad to watch. Unfortunately he became a circus act, more concerned with selling merchandise out of a trailer outside tournaments, content to live off his name. 

I'm thinking if you had wanted to, you could've named dozens of athletes from different sports who did the same. But then your post would not have seemed as clever to you, 

14, as sad as the John Daly story has been, at times, his hands are still "magical", and the talent is still evident. 

Do not be surprised if he wins more than a few on the Senior Tour before he has the inevitable heart attack.  Still can't keep away from the cigarettes, or lose a few pounds.  That will be his demise. 

He is most definitely a conundrum.  And most definitely an ATHLETE.  Anyone who can't see that doesn't know....  JACK.

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2019 at 10:11 AM, T0mShane said:

Golf is not a real sport because the ball is not in motion at the time you hit it, plus there's no defender altering your swing or any body motion in real time to avoid or elude him.

Not a real sport was one of my favorite old JI threads

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Golf is not a real sport because the ball is not in motion at the time you hit it, plus there's no defender altering your swing or any body motion in real time to avoid or elude him.

So, for any activity to be considered a "sport".....

1]  There must be a "ball" involved.

2]  Said "ball" must be in motion, and has to be "hit".

3]  There must be a "defender" involved.

4]  There must be "body motion" that involves an elusive maneuver by one or more participants.

Therefore Boxing is not a sport.  All martial arts are not sports.  Most track and field exercises are not sports.  Most sports are not sports.  Got it.  Thanks for the clarification, Sperm..... 

Ridiculous.

sport
noun

1. 1.
    an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

• Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It's a sport you play alone versus the course.

The course is the defender.  

Trees, hazards, bunkers, sloping greens.

Some courses are designed to play very easy because the wind is the main defense.

• Upvote 2

On 6/6/2019 at 6:50 PM, T0mShane said:

So it’s an Applebee’s with a driving range, which is the most white trash thing I’ve ever heard of. You body board wearing a softball jersey. Kudos, Cultural Moses. 

You keep dissin Applebees but they have the bloomin onion.   ?