2019 JetNation Traffic Be Like ...

June is HISTORICALLY a very slow month. Once minicamp and OTAs end you have 30+ days of no news. That is the case for most year. Now the Jets have a new GM.

I say this because we are on track for our busiest year every and ironically it could be June that puts us over the top.

Hopefully they are some nice roster additions in June and the things we get to talk about are good for the franchise (for once).

On 6/7/2019 at 12:51 AM, Maxman said:

YTD Traffic (this is page views) as compared to last year. Factor is that last year was a HUGE traffic year for us and WOW. Jets fans are talking a lot this year.

Thanks everyone.

2019 Traffic.PNG

Hopefully a sign of good things to come? Despite all the Jets fans seemingly wanting to slit their own throats, the Jets fan base overall is a great bunch of dedicated fans. We deserve better than what we've witnessed since 2011.

However, this fan sees things as looking up? We've weathered the storm and managed to add some franchise signature players....As Jamal Adams and Sammy Darnolds play gets better and better and excites more and more fans, the Jets will become the topic of conversation in many more venues. In other words, Jets nation is growing larger.

I just hope it leads to some sort of sustainable success? I want this team to be perennial playoff contenders. I want to see them win the SB before I die. I don't want to read all this garbage from hacks like Manish Mehta feeding off this teams misfortune.

• Upvote 2

On 6/8/2019 at 2:47 AM, Maxman said:

June is HISTORICALLY a very slow month. Once minicamp and OTAs end you have 30+ days of no news. That is the case for most year. Now the Jets have a new GM.

I say this because we are on track for our busiest year every and ironically it could be June that puts us over the top.

Hopefully they are some nice roster additions in June and the things we get to talk about are good for the franchise (for once).

Center and CB come to Papa!

12 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

@Maxman I think the one with the 4 millionth post should get @#27TheDominator's schedule calendar.

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Oh you had PM'ed me that you wanted to give that member a back rub while you wore a Robert Kraft jersey. Should they get the schedule in addition to that?  

They will have to pry it from my cold dead refrigerator.   

• Upvote 1