It’s Official Douglas Jets GM: MERGED

55 minutes ago, jayrad01 said:

Douglas new Jets gm

LOL.....   It took the Houston Texans to get Chris Johnson to stop f-cking around.  I'm sorry everyone... but CJ comes off as a blooming idiot.  Thank God Woody will be coming home soon.  er.....  wait... never mind.

gallery_hero_il_fullxfull.179881005.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Douglas won't be the Jets' GM, because Macc is absolutely secure in his post.

if I had a dime for everytime a particular group of people posted "get over it already... they are NOT firing Mac".  And long before Manish's 200%.

Credit to the "Fire Maccagnan" thread is just as likely.

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

if I had a dime for everytime a particular group of people posted "get over it already... they are NOT firing Mac".  And long before Manish's 200%.

Credit to the "Fire Maccagnan" thread is just as likely.

"Get over it already".

• Upvote 1

i find it hard to believe this guy is more trustworthy than when he was the only one reporting he walked out. but i'll be happy if he's right

Why can’t they both be true? The Jets made an initial offer that he wasn’t going to accept so he walked away from the negotiating table and they just upped their offer now to one he accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Joe Douglas

The wait is over.  According to the team’s official twitter page, the Jets have hired Joe Douglas to take over as the team’s General Manager.

We’ve agreed to terms with Joe Douglas to be our next GM. pic.twitter.com/tzQiWzNmkp

— New York Jets (@nyjets) June 8, 2019

A respected executive who has worked for the Ravens, Bears and Eagles, Douglas was said to be the Jets top choice from the outset, and now they have their guy.

The post It’s Official, Jets Hire Joe Douglas as new GM appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
skEU8SxwRm0

Click here to read the full story...