There. I Said It. New York Jets - 2019 AFC East Division Champions

SAR I

51 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Gotta admit I didn't read the whole thread but I have to say winning the division? This year? Hell a couple weeks ago 8-8 was considered a remarkable achievement for 2019. IMO it would be. Doubling your win total from the year before is quite impressive especially with the Jets schedule.

I expect Darnold to progress but those thinking he is going have a "Mahomes Like" second year are in for a rude awakening. Sam simply does not have the weapons that Mahomes did last season. Yes they have Bell but after that our skill guys are average to below average until proven otherwise. No I don't see them winning double digit games this year. Not with the guys we have on Offense. Don't get me wrong I would ecstatic if they did but realistically I don't see it.

1-B58-E739-86-FF-414-B-A2-CF-133-B1-B701

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Yep, I'm the troll.  The one who actually brings info to discussions not the guy who does nothing but hurl insults at others because he has nothing to counter the info with.

If you can't keep up just ignore me.

You are without a doubt in anyone with half a brain a troll.

Need help?  A troll is someone who says shlt for a respose.  You alway do and never stop.

You, are a troll.  

I havent insulted you in way shape or form. Now you're going from a full blown troll to a whining, sensitive troll.

I've done this before and it never works, but lets try again.  Bye, I'm done.  You can troll others with the nonsense about the Jets road to the SB.  

23 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You are without a doubt in anyone with half a brain a troll.

Need help?  A troll is someone who says shlt for a respose.  You alway do and never stop.

You, are a troll.  

I havent insulted you in way shape or form. Now you're going from a full blown troll to a whining, sensitive troll.

I've done this before and it never works, but lets try again.  Bye, I'm done.  You can troll others with the nonsense about the Jets road to the SB.  

You bore me, if you want to talk football let me know.  If you want to just hurl childish insults move along.  

Just now, nyjunc said:

You bore me, if you want to talk football let me know.  If you want to just hurl childish insults move along.  

More insult talk?  Where is it?  Do you need help with the definition of "insult" too? 

Bored?  Bored to the point that you just have to keep coming back for more?  Need to be "insulted" some more?  Again, scour the thread, please copy and paste these insults you see in your head.  I'm curious, where and what they are.

Cant take "Bye, I'm done" for what it is?  Need to come back for the second time to what I wrote and then tell me to move along?  How does that actually make sense?  LOL

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

More insult talk?  Where is it?  Do you need help with the definition of "insult" too? 

Bored?  Bored to the point that you just have to keep coming back for more?  Need to be "insulted" some more?  Again, scour the thread, please copy and paste these insults you see in your head.  I'm curious, where and what they are.

Cant take "Bye, I'm done" for what it is?  Need to come back for the second time to what I wrote and then tell me to move along?  How does that actually make sense?  LOL

Just read the posts, it's all there. 

Again, I'm here for you if you want to talk football.  

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

You are the troll who brings nothing to a discussion

Now we're up to four. 

You just can't get enough.

Guess you couldn't find the insults, weren't able to copy and paste these imagined insults you see in your head. 

Don't worry keep ignoring your own claim.  Kepp trolling away. 

Bye Skippy.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2019 at 9:26 AM, SAR I said:

I understand the logic of 'cautious optimism' but I think we're past that at this point.

The Pats aren't better than last year, at best they are the same.  They went 11-5 last year.  Out of the box, the Jets are 8-8.  We are younger and hungrier and the change of the culture, coaching staff, uniforms, easy schedule, it all adds up.

SAR I

The Pats are loaded this year.  Might be the most talented team they have had under BB.  It looks like they hit on most of their draft picks over the past couple years.  Brady could get hurt, giving the Jets a chance, but otherwise they'll win at least 12 games.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:19 AM, Jet Nut said:

Now we're up to four. 

You just can't get enough.

Guess you couldn't find the insults, weren't able to copy and paste these imagined insults you see in your head. 

Don't worry keep ignoring your own claim.  Kepp trolling away. 

Bye Skippy.

Jet Peanut being an ahole again.  Big surprise.  Can someone tell me how to put someone on ignore?  I cant figure it out.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:30 AM, SAR I said:

Monday, October 21, 11:25 PM.  42 yard winner at the gun by Cantazaro goes through the uprights.  New York Jets are in first place in the AFC East.  Perhaps you will start to believe then.

The SAR I curse.  Includes Catanzaro as part of his outlandish prediction.  Catanzaro gets cut less than 2 months later.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Jet Peanut being an ahole again.  Big surprise.  Can someone tell me how to put someone on ignore?  I cant figure it out.

Why don't you STFU already. 

Click on my name, check as to ignore.  But admit it, you can't do it.  Following me around and quoting posts to others really doesn't need ignore feature.  Needs a brain transplant.

No loss though, youre the least informed, biggest whiner on the board. 

Ahole over and over again.  From you. I'm insulted, lol. 

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Why don't you STFU already. 

Click on my name, check as to ignore.  But admit it, you can't do it.  Following me around and quoting posts to others really doesn't need ignore feature.  Needs a brain transplant.

No loss though, youre the least informed, biggest whiner on the board. 

Ahole over and over again.  From you. I'm insulted, lol. 

I click on your name and nowhere do i see where I can ignore you.  Where is it?

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Joewilly12.  You were born 6 months after we won super bowl 3??

Does that make you the longest person to be alive on this board without a super bowl?

I was born in 1963 I was 6 when they won the Super Bowl my father (God rest his soul) was a big NY Jets fan after he relocated after serving in the Army he was originally from St.Lous and rooted for the Cardinals but became a NY Jets fan. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I was born in 1963 I was 6 when they won the Super Bowl my father (God rest his soul) was a big NY Jets fan after he relocated after serving in the Army he was originally from St.Lous and rooted for the Cardinals but became a NY Jets fan. 

When i click on ur username it says ur birthday is july of 69.  Imagine if u were born a few months after the super bowl???  The pain and suffering??

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not often can u say u made the right decision becoming a jets fan.  But if u were a cardinals fan, you did.