82nd Airborne

How will Jets fans celebrate a Super Bowl win?

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

@joewilly12 will start googling “super bowl pics” and end up discovering hentai and the next time we see him he’ll re-emerge like Gandalf the White but the white will be because he masturbated away the majority of his red blood cells and is anemic 

I’ll be doing research to figure out how many search results it will take for Super Bowl pics to become Hentai. I’ll present my research at the Jetnation meet up in September.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Who is this angry 

I’ve spent the last ten minutes trying to figure out what the scare quotes around “Civilized Cities,” “gentle,” and “animals” are supposed to mean

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, T0mShane said:

@joewilly12 will start googling “super bowl pics” and end up discovering hentai and the next time we see him he’ll re-emerge like Gandalf the White but the white will be because he masturbated away the majority of his red blood cells and is anemic 

@T0mShane  unlike you who trolls bars looking to pickup anyone who will go home with you male or female.  what you practice and what you do is far from my sexual lifestyle. 

Keep on stroking to avoid you from reproducing. 

My Super Bowl winning celebration will involve beer and plenty of it. 

Image result for beer gifs

Probably drunkenly reconnect with my old friends who are also Jets fans and celebrate in the NYC streets.

8 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I’ve spent the last ten minutes trying to figure out what the scare quotes around “Civilized Cities,” “gentle,” and “animals” are supposed to mean

the fact that you are befuddled by the obvious is no surprise.. nor is your propensity to keep your nose eternally entrenched in TOm Shane's posterior....

• Haha 1

After a good crying I will punch myself in the face a few times to make sure Im not dreaming. 

• Upvote 1

I will not be eating horse poop like eagles fans. But honestly I’ve been thinking what I would do or how to celebrate and no matter how much I’ve dreamed of this happening. In that heat of the moment if it were to happen.I will be afraid of what I would do but I (CANT WAIT!)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

For me it will involve a large amount of vodka and a small amount of clothing

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Keep on stroking to avoid you from reproducing. 

Aren’t you suppose to stroke in order TO reproduce? 

My entire life is a lie.

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2019 at 1:40 PM, Joejet said:

Complaining about not winning by enough.

And of course, that the GM and owner still suck and somehow can't get all world pro bowl players at every position to play for $150.00 a year for their whole careers.

By complaining we overpaid for the parade 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jgb said:

By complaining we overpaid for the parade 

Nah, complaining we didn't spend enough on the parade.  That parade should rival the Cubs World Series celebration.  Turn the Hudson and East River green!

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nah, complaining we didn't spend enough on the parade.  That parade should rival the Cubs World Series celebration.  Turn the Hudson and East River green!

We will complain that we paid for the parade we deserved, but only got a JAG-level celebration.

• Upvote 1

"chicks, guns, firetrucks, hookers, drugs and booze" Rudy the Mexican from the movie Bachelor Party. 

I am personally going to stop drinking...  My liver cant take much more of the sh*t the jets have put the little guy through!