Douglas Introductory Presser -- 3PM Tuesday

Lith

Very interested to hear his plans/thoughts on the analytics department. We’ve been woefully behind the curve in that area for years now. While guys like Cimini have tried to paint him as analytics-averse, I’m hopeful that from what I’ve heard about his personality and his time in Philly that he realizes the value of gathering all available information even if he’s not an analytics guru himself.

Also interested to hear if he plans on plucking some of the contracts/cap guys from Philly, who are probably the best in the league when it comes to the structuring of contracts.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

This is what @Warfish has been waiting for. I love when people get see their wishes come true.  :P 

Lol, I am sure he's going to tell us his entire plan for the Jets, bond villian style.  "No Mr. Gase, I don't expect you lose.....I expect you to WIN!"

Meh, if fans need empty pressers to feel good, as if they themselves were interviewing the guy for the job, so be it.  I don;t care what they say publicly, it's all just PR, I care what they do and only what they do.  Is that so bad really?

End of teh day, Douglas will not keep his job if he's great at pressers for the punters, and bad at GM'ing.  Remember that. :P :) \\:D/

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Very interested to hear his plans/thoughts on the analytics department. We’ve been woefully behind the curve in that area for years now. While guys like Cimini have tried to paint him as analytics-averse, I’m hopeful that from what I’ve heard about his personality and his time in Philly that he realizes the value of gathering all available information even if he’s not an analytics guru himself.

Also interested to hear if he plans on plucking some of the contracts/cap guys from Philly, who are probably the best in the league when it comes to the structuring of contracts.

Nerds want to ruin another sport with their analytics. :-)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

B3AF29CD-AAC4-4BDA-A2DC-FF5EE4741A55.gif

Lol, I am sure he's going to tell us his entire plan for the Jets, bond villian style.  "No Mr. Gase, I don't expect you lose.....I expect you to WIN!"
Meh, if fans need empty pressers to feel good, as if they themselves were interviewing the guy for the job, so be it.  I don;t care what they say publicly, it's all just PR, I care what they do and only what they do.  Is that so bad really?
End of teh day, Douglas will not keep his job if he's great at pressers for the punters, and bad at GM'ing.  Remember that.   \:D/

haha! It will no doubt be Fascinatingly packed with ground breaking information.
Everything you love!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1