WayneChrebet80

Donnie Abraham:Glowing things to say about Bowles defense

27 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He rode Bruce Arian's coat tails in Arizona he was a failure in all aspects all 4 years here. 

He rode a team stacked with young defensive talent.

15 hours ago, slats said:

Dropped by to say exactly this. The defense looked a lot better when Bowles was calling the plays. His loyalty to Rodgers was a big part of his downfall. 

Just coincidence or was it the games where the Jets were able to run the ball effectively and eat clock . Bowles is an old school DC which is a bad fit for today's NFL , his systems only work when you can effectively run the ball. Let's see how it works out in TB with their feared run game 😒

34 minutes ago, Jetster said:

F*ck Todd F*cking Bowles! He ruined 4 years of my Jets fandom! Guys walked all over him, had no respect for him, loved because he let them walk all over him, spent millions of dollars & numerous draft picks on defense (HE'S A DEFENSIVE COACH SO DON'T TELL ME HE HAD NO INFLUENCE ON THE WAFFLING MACC DADDY!)

Could you imagine the Patriots defense dancing around like a bunch of idiots on national TV & being ranked 29th in the league? LMAO! I'd love to hear how Belichick would react to that sh*t.

Under Bowles this team was like a classroom under a substitute teacher. It pisses me off it took 4 years to do something about it, I wanted him fired after the freaking Bills game in 2015. I have nightmares of seeing that stupid arms crossed eyes rolled sh*t eating grin on the sideline. F*cker was an imposter grinning all the way to the bank while Jet fans suffered for 4 years watching this dudes ineptness. I'm telling you, Bowles was WORSE than Kotite! 

I agree , at least with Kotite we knew what we were getting. Bowles came in under the auspices of being some great defensive mastermind which was quickly and thoroughly proved wrong. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company