WayneChrebet80

Donnie Abraham:Glowing things to say about Bowles defense

I can’t believe this Malook got a HC job in the NFL & made millions of dollars as a complete & utter failure! 

Then, he gets re upped & paid for 2 years he won’t even be here & gets another job from his buddy Ariens! 

Life is not fair & I watched him ruin my favorite team. This guy had a horseshoe up his azz & stepped in sh*t at the same time. Meanwhile Jets fans are punching into their 9-5 jobs & getting their STH bills.

I despise Todd Bowles & loathe Charlie Casserly for suggesting him to Woody. 

53 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yeah, I think we all get it.  Todd Bowles is a bad head coach.

But now, he is a DC for another team.  In a different conference.  That we don't play this year.  It does not matter to me if he does or does not have success.  While I am not rooting for him; I am not rooting agianst him either.  Has no bearing on the Jets at all; so I really don't care.

F*ck Todd F*cking Bowles! He ruined 4 years of my Jets fandom! Guys walked all over him, had no respect for him, loved because he let them walk all over him, spent millions of dollars & numerous draft picks on defense (HE'S A DEFENSIVE COACH SO DON'T TELL ME HE HAD NO INFLUENCE ON THE WAFFLING MACC DADDY!)

Could you imagine the Patriots defense dancing around like a bunch of idiots on national TV & being ranked 29th in the league? LMAO! I'd love to hear how Belichick would react to that sh*t.

Under Bowles this team was like a classroom under a substitute teacher. It pisses me off it took 4 years to do something about it, I wanted him fired after the freaking Bills game in 2015. I have nightmares of seeing that stupid arms crossed eyes rolled sh*t eating grin on the sideline. F*cker was an imposter grinning all the way to the bank while Jet fans suffered for 4 years watching this dudes ineptness. I'm telling you, Bowles was WORSE than Kotite! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, section314 said:

Very well put. I would hope most feel that way.

I don't feel that way at all. He grinned his way through 4 years of being a moron, punting down 3 scores in the 2nd half, screw him, I hope he goes down in flames & gets sick on stolen crab legs from Winston.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company