WayneChrebet80

Donnie Abraham:Glowing things to say about Bowles defense

35 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Look it is simple...

Bowles was Assistant Coach of the year before he came to the Jets.  His defenses were aggressive, innovative and masked  frequent injuries in Arizona but we saw little of that innovation and teaching when Bowles was here as the Jets HC.....

Rogers was NOT a good DC in IMO and since Bowles let him be responsible for that side of the ball and because Bwles really had zero knowledge about how to craft a competent offense or the ability to get competent coaches in here he had to go...

But that doesn't take from the fact that the man is a good DC....

I disagree-I’m sure Bowles had his hand in the defense. The biggest issue was McCagnan didn’t give him the pieces to work with here. 

As we saw with Rex it’s much easier to run a blitz happy defense with Darrelle Revis and Patrick Peterson at CB. 

12 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Meaningless crony awards. Mike Mac was the NFL exec of the year not long ago and may wind up an asst manager of a Cinnabon.

BTW anyone else wonder if Donnie Abraham may be putting this B/S out there because he needs a job and hopes Bowles can do something??

He made a lot of money in his career

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

You know the troll game is getting awful when you can read a thread title an immediately know who created it without checking.

Try a little subtleness occasionally.  Trolling used to be an art form.

Don’t read if you are not interested in the topic. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

I can’t believe this Malook got a HC job in the NFL & made millions of dollars as a complete & utter failure! 

Then, he gets re upped & paid for 2 years he won’t even be here & gets another job from his buddy Ariens! 

Life is not fair & I watched him ruin my favorite team. This guy had a horseshoe up his azz & stepped in sh*t at the same time. Meanwhile Jets fans are punching into their 9-5 jobs & getting their STH bills.

I despise Todd Bowles & loathe Charlie Casserly for suggesting him to Woody. 

Bowles was considered a hot candidate. If not the Jets he was getting a job elsewhere that year.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company