With Mike Macc gone?

22 hours ago, johnnysd said:

My feel is we are LESS likely from the impression I got yesterday. Do you really want these guys representing your team? 

What Mixon did when he was 18 is disgusting, but he was a kid, and has has zero issues since, guys get a 2nd chance in certain situations, he has done well so far with his now that he is a MAN not a child.  This is really the only kind of situation I’m interested in a young kid like Mixon grew up around this stuff his whole life thinking it’s ok, but once rehab shows he is a man like Mixon did for 3 years, yes I’d give a 2nd chance.

Also don’t forget there are about 100 give or take that are bigger scumbags then any of the guys that got ousted except maybe Aaron Hernandez.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

What Mixon did when he was 18 is disgusting, but he was a kid, and has has zero issues since, guys get a 2nd chance in certain situations, he has done well so far with his now that he is a MAN not a child.  This is really the only kind of situation I’m interested in a young kid like Mixon grew up around this stuff his whole life thinking it’s ok, but once rehab shows he is a man like Mixon did for 3 years, yes I’d give a 2nd chance.

Also don’t forget there are about 100 give or take that are bigger scumbags then any of the guys that got ousted except maybe Aaron Hernandez.

I agree it is situational. People can become better versions of themselves. But I do not want guys that are still bad eggs when they are in the NFL like Hill who should already be banned from the NFL for life.

• Upvote 1