Jacksonville from Orlando

Hi all

Family holiday in Orlando this year so no Jets home game, but whilst we're in Orlando we play in Jacksonville. 

Just wondering is there anything like an arranged service/coach of Jets fans who would be organising a trip? Like a supporters branch for Florida or something similar? 

In UK for soccer we regularly have that sort of thing - a team will have different supporter clubs from all over the country, and they will arrange transport to some game via coach or suchlike.  But I'm not sure if it's a thing for Football, suspect it isn't but thought I'd ask. 

3 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Probably not and it’s a three hour drive each way. 

Yeah I know, but 3 hours is probably a normal travel distance for supporters branches hear, but guessing it's different for Football. 

No problem, was always a long-shot but just thought I'd see. If anybody sees this and knows of any Orlando shuttles to Jacksonville, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

10 hours ago, morny said:

Yeah I know, but 3 hours is probably a normal travel distance for supporters branches hear, but guessing it's different for Football. 

No problem, was always a long-shot but just thought I'd see. If anybody sees this and knows of any Orlando shuttles to Jacksonville, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Check with the Orlando Jet fans to see if they have anything going on:

https://orlandojetsfans.com/?fbclid=IwAR1-GJdP7vkKrTwHkHVl3hHWtfThFYKrLKJ1h_dUltrxXQ-eV436BV3LPFM

• Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...