Jump to content
Jetsfan80

Jamal Adams lone Jet on NFL.com "All-Analytics Team"

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Few people argue the pick.  But now its, he's not good because the Jets dont win games? lmfao

Mac sucks, Bowles sucks,  Ownership sucks.  This team is hot garbage.  Hggackenberg sucks, Bryce Petty sucks and McCown is god awful.  The offense is atrocious.  Leo sucks, Darron Lee sucks., Maye sucks.  But it's Jamal Adams fault the Jets dont win games.  -  Tom Shane

I was already stupid, this conversation has taken me to a state of ketosis and eat the **** out of carbs. 

The biggest thing with Adams I feel that's an issue is he carries the cache of a megastar (social media popular coupled with a passionate following) that convinces everyone he's better than he is. He's not a max player and the Johnson's will probably give him a max deal. This is where you run into trouble.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was already stupid, this conversation has taken me to a state of ketosis and eat the **** out of carbs

Boy, we’ve seen you without a shirt. That’s hypoglycemia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one in this thread has said Jamal Adams is not good.  Somehow that always gets thrown out there when the hyper-defensive crowd makes its appearance in these threads.

You need Jamal Adams to be a star.  We get it.  He's a very good player at a position of minimal importance.  Like a really good Linebacker who can occasionally cover a dude.  I just don't want to the Johnson's to pay that guy "star money" to the tune of $12M+ a year when his contract expires. 

And as for Gregg Williams, I imagine he's not going to stand  for the dancing around crap or the unearned self-promotion, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

The biggest thing with Adams I feel that's an issue is he carries the cache of a megastar (social media popular coupled with a passionate following) that convinces everyone he's better than he is. He's not a max player and the Johnson's will probably give him a max deal. This is where you run into trouble.

I dont disagree.  Just like I dont disagree with the criticism of the pick.  In fact, I  typically dont disagree with any of the Jamal criticism.  I'm just laughing at the stupidity of this particular new hot take on him because it's dumb, like really dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont disagree.  Just like I dont disagree with the criticism of the pick.  In fact, I  typically dont disagree with any of the Jamal criticism.  I'm just laughing at the stupidity of this particular new hot take on him because it's dumb, like really dumb.

It only sounds dumb because it’s passing through the mushy eggplant of your frontal cortex. Think of it this way:

1. Guess what the Jets win total is this year. Is it 8 wins? 9? 10?

2. Hold that number in your mind. 

3. Present to this thought the hypothetical in which Jamal Adams is either injured or suspended for the entire season.

4. Did the number change? 

5. If you’re a fully functioning non-cultist, that number, in fact, doesn’t change at all. 

6. Eff Jamal Adams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Matt39 said:

The biggest thing with Adams I feel that's an issue is he carries the cache of a megastar (social media popular coupled with a passionate following) that convinces everyone he's better than he is. He's not a max player and the Johnson's will probably give him a max deal. This is where you run into trouble.

What are you bitching about?  Lebron, Kyrie and Durant aren't coming here.  Don't you get it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one in this thread has said Jamal Adams is not good.  Somehow that always gets thrown out there when the hyper-defensive crowd makes its appearance in these threads.

You need Jamal Adams to be a star.  We get it.  He's a very good player at a position of minimal importance.  Like a really good Linebacker who can occasionally cover a dude.  I just don't want to the Johnson's to pay that guy "star money" to the tune of $12M+ a year when his contract expires. 

And as for Gregg Williams, I imagine he's not going to stand  for the dancing around crap or the unearned self-promotion, no?

Typically when someone says a player doesnt impact the game, beats the topic over and over again in completely nonsensical ways, it's safe to say that said people dont think he's good.  And if he's good, dont good players impact the game?  So which is it? lol

And Gregg Williams just coached Baker Mayfied.  my gawd man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It only sounds dumb because it’s passing through the mushy eggplant of your frontal cortex. Think of it this way:

1. Guess what the Jets win total is this year. Is it 8 wins? 9? 10?

2. Hold that number in your mind. 

3. Present to this thought the hypothetical in which Jamal Adams is either injured or suspended for the entire season.

4. Did the number change? 

5. If you’re a fully functioning non-cultist, that number, in fact, doesn’t change at all. 

6. Eff Jamal Adams.

This is the dumbest sh*t anyone has ever presented.  Ever. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

What are you bitching about?  Lebron, Kyrie and Durant aren't coming here.  Don't you get it? 

Yes, but watching a max-contract Jimmy Butler wearing a Knick uniform while abusing RJ Barrett’s psyche for three years holds real appeal to front-running Nets fans like myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JiF said:

This is the dumbest sh*t anyone has ever presented.  Ever. 

 

Every thread you post in is dumb because of you, dumb jerk

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Every thread you post in is dumb because of you, dumb jerk

No argument. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JiF said:

And Gregg Williams just coached Baker Mayfied.  my gawd man

Gregg Williams is a Defensive Coordinator. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

...front-running Nets fans like myself.

Front-running Nets fans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Front-running Nets fans?

 

14 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Do you have yours? 

1816b_Auc45_lg.jpeg

Sorta rolls off the tongue, doesn’t it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im hearing rumblings that Adams is a front runner for defensive player of the year next season. 

😉

Did he post that on his Instagram? Did he spell “prez” correctly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t you all see through what @T0mShane is doing? He just wants what’s best for Jamal and is motivating him by constantly crapping all over him. Jamal obviously reads Jet Nation and he is improving thanks to this revolutionary form of  abusive motivation.

You should all thank @T0mShane for the job that he is doing. He is the sole reason that Jamal Adams became an All-Pro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I clicked this thread for the article. Promise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Did he post that on his Instagram? Did he spell “prez” correctly? 

Im not sure, though do you really wanna go there "T0m"?

😉

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im not sure, though do you really wanna go there "T0m"?

😉

GOD DAMN. 

 

lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 10:46 PM, T0mShane said:

Did he post that on his Instagram? Did he spell “prez” correctly? 

Can't even make this up. I think Prez heard you. 

He just released a video explaining how he got the name.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 3:20 PM, T0mShane said:

Every thread you post in is dumb because of you, dumb jerk

No penis attacks please. Spanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Can't even make this up. I think Prez heard you. 

He just released a video explaining how he got the name.

 

Edit: day drinking is bad

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...