All The Newspaper Weasels Who Unfairly Crucified Christopher Johnson Are Walking Back Their Positions - Let’s Not Let Them Get Away With It

SAR I

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

:Drunken homeless man in a knockoff Wayne Chrebet jersey alternates between pissing and puking into a lemon-lime Powerade bottle:

@joewilly12: This is terrific.

:Adult male perches himself over upper deck seat he found for $6 on Stubhub and proceeds to stuff actual sh*t from his ass into a Mountain Dew Code Red bottle:

@joewilly12: More of this please 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

:Drunken homeless man in a knockoff Wayne Chrebet jersey alternates between pissing and puking into a lemon-lime Powerade bottle:

@joewilly12: This is terrific.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

:Adult male perches himself over upper deck seat he found for $6 on Stubhub and proceeds to stuff actual sh*t from his ass into a Mountain Dew Code Red bottle:

@joewilly12: More of this please 

Dude STOP this is gross and unbearable and should not be tolerated on this forum. I don't care if you are the tailgate punching bag or comedy show you are a sicko. Where do you come up with stuff, this is material you cannot make up unless you have lived it. 

Don't make me put you in IGNORE. 

@T0mShane

23 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Lol.  No need being defensive just for being called out for who you are.  

Does it matter? 

What I've learned from being active in forums since 1994 is that "troll" is code for "someone I disagree with".  Since you have nothing to say of any substance and merely exist to stalk posters you don't like and say "I don't like you" in several different yet redundant ways, you are actually the textbook definition of 'troll'.

Ironic.

SAR I

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Does it matter? 

What I've learned from being active in forums since 1994 is that "troll" is code for "someone I disagree with".  Since you have nothing to say of any substance and merely exist to stalk posters you don't like and say "I don't like you" in several different yet redundant ways, you are actually the textbook definition of 'troll'.

Ironic.

SAR I

Now do the textbook definition of crucified.

Today's Backpedal Of The Day comes from one Brian Costello:

https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/christopher-johnson-is-effectively-killing-his-jets-narrative/

Christopher Johnson is effectively killing his Jets narrative

By Brian Costello

Jets chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson sat in a board room at team headquarters last Dec. 31, facing a group of reporters. Johnson had fired coach Todd Bowles the night before, and now he was outlining what he wanted in a new coach.

“If you make it here, you’re a freaking legend,” Johnson said that day, sounding a bit like Frank Sinatra. “That counts for something.”

Johnson could have also been talking about himself.

Woody Johnson’s 60-year-old kid brother has been minding the store for two years now while Woody serves as the U.S. ambassador to the United Kingdom.

When Christopher took over in August 2017, there was skepticism about how much control he would have and whether he would just be Woody’s cross-Atlantic puppet. But Christopher has put his stamp on the Jets in his two years in charge, and if the moves he has made wind up turning the organization around, fans might build a statue of him.

APOLOGIZE, COSTELLO.  YOU SLAUGHTERED THE JETS BACK IN MAY, CALLED US "DYSFUNCTIONAL".  SAID WE RAN A "CIRCUS".  APOLOGIZE.

SAR I

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

Does it matter? 

Ironic.

SAR I

Lol.  You are nothing but an ass, a joke, and a poseur.

I don’t call you a troll because I dislike you, although I do.  I call you one because you are full of nothing but BS.  You don’t even believe the crap you say.

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Today's Backpedal Of The Day comes from one Brian Costello:

https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/christopher-johnson-is-effectively-killing-his-jets-narrative/

Christopher Johnson is effectively killing his Jets narrative

By Brian Costello

Jets chairman and CEO Christopher Johnson sat in a board room at team headquarters last Dec. 31, facing a group of reporters. Johnson had fired coach Todd Bowles the night before, and now he was outlining what he wanted in a new coach.

“If you make it here, you’re a freaking legend,” Johnson said that day, sounding a bit like Frank Sinatra. “That counts for something.”

Johnson could have also been talking about himself.

Woody Johnson’s 60-year-old kid brother has been minding the store for two years now while Woody serves as the U.S. ambassador to the United Kingdom.

When Christopher took over in August 2017, there was skepticism about how much control he would have and whether he would just be Woody’s cross-Atlantic puppet. But Christopher has put his stamp on the Jets in his two years in charge, and if the moves he has made wind up turning the organization around, fans might build a statue of him.

APOLOGIZE, COSTELLO.  YOU SLAUGHTERED THE JETS BACK IN MAY, CALLED US "DYSFUNCTIONAL".  SAID WE RAN A "CIRCUS".  APOLOGIZE.

SAR I

Us?  We?  When did you become part of the jets franchise?  Lol.  

1 hour ago, Butterfield said:

Lol.  You are nothing but an ass, a joke, and a poseur.

I don’t call you a troll because I dislike you, although I do.  I call you one because you are full of nothing but BS.  You don’t even believe the crap you say.

Your personal attack has been reported.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

Rich green is better. That's what I wanted.

imageproxy-php.jpg

Give 'em a chance.  Look, the players seem to love them so if it makes them feel good and play a bit better, good.

As far as green goes, out helmets have every shade of green ever made so there's some green in there for everyone.

SAR I

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

imageproxy-php.jpg

Give 'em a chance.  Look, the players seem to love them so if it makes them feel good and play a bit better, good.

As far as green goes, out helmets have every shade of green ever made so there's some green in there for everyone.

SAR I

Mostly Green for Woody and lil bro.:D

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

imageproxy-php.jpg

SAR I

The helmets are fine, the jerseys are fine, but they don’t match.  Looks cheap.

8 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

The helmets are fine, the jerseys are fine, but they don’t match.  Looks cheap.

They do match. 

Metallics and fabrics are two different materials with two different surfaces that reflect light differently.  Any team with a dark helmet doesn't "match" their jerseys even though the Pantone's are the same.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

They do match. 

Metallics and fabrics are two different materials with two different surfaces that reflect light differently.  Any team with a dark helmet doesn't "match" their jerseys even though the Pantone's are the same.

SAR I

Two words:

Metallic fabric.

Or cloth covered helmets.

Then everyone would be happy.

Pretty sure the shiny green numerals pretty much match the helmet but it's easier to do that with shiny material. Flat material, not so much.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Two words:

Metallic fabric.

Or cloth covered helmets.

Then everyone would be happy.

Pretty sure the shiny green numerals pretty much match the helmet but it's easier to do that with shiny material. Flat material, not so much.

Meanwhile, the "greens don't match" brigade probably live in apartments last remodeled in 1980 with faded avocado green countertops and orange shag carpeting that hasn't been cleaned since Testaverde.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

They do match. 

SAR I

Your eyes must be bad.  They could easily match, they just did a bad job.