Coordinator Pressers

Lith

Great stuff! Thanks for posting Lith. Even though Warfish is gonna be pissed......lol

Re; Boyer - we talk about Gase maybe being pissed about some of Macc's moves. Maybe Boyer had a say (to CJ) as well?

Re: GW - maybe now the "We signed 3-4 guys for a 4-3" BS will stop. Some on this board are not gonna be happy that he likes Leo.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Boyer has a right to beef of all the coaches.  His pro bowl kicker and kick returner both let walk and feeble attempts to replace them.

Jason Meyers was ASS before he came to the Jets so I understood the fear of an outlier year for him but Andre Roberts, albiet 30, was the best KR/PR in the league. He barely plays other than that. No reason to let him go. Not like he has so much mileage on him as a player.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jason Meyers was ASS before he came to the Jets so I understood the fear of an outlier year for him but Andre Roberts, albiet 30, was the best KR/PR in the league. He barely plays other than that. No reason to let him go. Not like he has so much mileage on him as a player.

Both of those seasons by Meyers and Roberts were aberrations. I understand not wanting to spend money on either. 

I don’t think Cannon will be cut after how much Boyer spoke about him today.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, Lith said:

Boyer:

Seemd pissed when asked about Andre Roberts.  Commented that we need to find replacement, have to faace him 2x per year.

Good things to say about Cannon.  Likes his potential as KR/PR.  Has speed you can't teach.  Made a lot of tackles on ST last year.

Cashman having good spring.  Working hard.  Lot of potential.  Did it in college; need to do it in pros.

Lac Edwards kicking as well as he has seen him kick.

Thank you. Cannon’s speed doesn’t mean sh*t if he cannot catch the ball.