Our WR Coach With A Spot On Darnold Analysis

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I don't know about that "accurate as sh*t" thing buddy.

Darnold threw a lot of fu*king interceptions last year. Just saying....

Stfu, just saying......?,  killjoy.

In other news, the wheels will fall off the Vargas Successtrain, probably sooner than later.  Mark it down.  It's inevitable.

Hope all is well.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

He's actually incredibly accurate and can throw into the tightest of windows.

Rookies throw INTs--learning the speed of the game and how pro's disguise coverages takes time.  Especially for a 21 year old.

Let's see the TD to INT ratio this year--going to be much improved.

INTs isn't about a lack of accuracy BTW.  The more accurate, the closer to the WR and defenders the ball is--he just needs to learn when not to throw it.

Did he bounce any passes or throw passes into the stands or miss guys by 5-10 yards like the truly inaccurate?

He's going to be a 65%-68% guy soon.

God, I hope it will be much improved!!  if you just look at his INT numbers last year - ok, not so great.  buuuut many of those INTs were in the last minute/two minutes of games where he maybe felt pressure and pushed too hard.  the Browns game (he had TWO in like the last 90 seconds or so!), 2nd dolphins game, etc.

last four games combined he had only 1 INT.  hoping he can build on that this year.

• Post of the Week 2

24 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

God, I hope it will be much improved!!  if you just look at his INT numbers last year - ok, not so great.  buuuut many of those INTs were in the last minute/two minutes of games where he maybe felt pressure and pushed too hard.  the Browns game (he had TWO in like the last 90 seconds or so!), 2nd dolphins game, etc.

last four games combined he had only 1 INT.  hoping he can build on that this year.

Again, I don't really put a lot of stock in INTs just like % rate means very little in accuracy v inaccuracy.

He made throws at USC and last year that inaccurate guys can never make.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

I don't know about that "accurate as sh*t" thing buddy.

Darnold threw a lot of fu*king interceptions last year. Just saying....

he will have more people open than he did in Bates' Caveman offense. That should help

• Sympathy 1

35 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Again, I don't really put a lot of stock in INTs just like % rate means very little in accuracy v inaccuracy.

He made throws at USC and last year that inaccurate guys can never make.

some of his USC throws were unconscious

• Sympathy 1