Our WR Coach With A Spot On Darnold Analysis

On 6/13/2019 at 9:05 PM, 14 in Green said:

First of all, I was jokingly replying to a friend. Second, he DID throw a lot of interceptions. Sorry, but he did.

You know what else is getting old? You acting like a little bitch, butt fumbling whoever doesn't meet you standards of Darnold adoration. Do me a favor Alice. Read what I said in this thread. Then read it again, because you're not the brightest bulb in the room. Then think about how dumb you sound.

I complimented Sam for greatly improving his play. Then I said I think he will be even better then the guy who finished so strongly last year. Both because of another year of experience and better coaching.

But none of that was good enough for your Darnold ball licking self. Your precious feelings got hurt over a joke between myself and @joenamathwouldn'tcry. Do me a favor. Either ignore my posts if they offend you so much, or just KMA, because it gets annoying dealing with cranky little girls like you.

image.png.4997ceda480b1ab8c23dac94b3087416.png

There's a right way to do things and then there's the wrong way. Guess which one you picked?

On 6/13/2019 at 1:54 PM, IndianaJet said:

Clearly everyone needs to start a "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!" cheer everytime Sam completes a pass.  This needs to continue on for the rest of his 20 year career as QB of the NYJ.

When 50,000+ people are doing that cheer, won’t that sound like “Boooooooooooooo”?

On 6/14/2019 at 2:54 PM, Hackenberg said:

Lol none of this makes any sense.

It's called having a sense of humor. I don't have emotional ties to jocks on my tv screen. It' because  of that,  that I'm able to evaluate  how most will do. 

LOL. WHAT THE ACTUAL PHUCK DOES THIS MEAN?

So you took the name to piss people off? You just want remind us of how bad a pick he was? What?

Personally I don't think you could evaluate breast size at a wet t-shirt contest but that's just me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

When 50,000+ people are doing that cheer, won’t that sound like “Boooooooooooooo”?

So you think that people watching him complete a pass or throw a touchdown will think the fans are "Booing" him? 

You think the TV and Raido announcers are gonna be like "Darnold throws an incredible TD to Anderson and the crowd is booing him!!!!"

That's what you really think?

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

So you took the name to piss people off? You just want remind us of how bad a pick he was? What?

Personally I don't think you could evaluate breast size at a wet t-shirt contest but that's just me.

Dude craves attention....sure is old to be playing that level of childish games.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Lol Who gives a damn  if I could or not? Come up with better jokes.

As far as the rest is concerned, you're basically  illiterate. You're over thinking a non issue. 

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2019 at 11:29 AM, IndianaJet said:

So you think that people watching him complete a pass or throw a touchdown will think the fans are "Booing" him? 

You think the TV and Raido announcers are gonna be like "Darnold throws an incredible TD to Anderson and the crowd is booing him!!!!"

That's what you really think?

Well throwing a TD isn't the only time they'd do it. If it catches on they'd do it just from him jogging out onto the field.

No I don't think Darnold or an announcer would actually think he's being booed. I'm saying it would sound no different than if he was being booed. No one's going to hear the brief "D" sound at the start and end of a huge crowd saying Duuuuuuuuuuuude; you'd only hear the extended sound, which is the ooooo part. Same thing with Boooooooo; no one hears tens of thousands of simultaneous "B" sounds at the start; all you hear is the extended "oooooooo" and that's it. Therefore Duuuuude and Booooooo would sound identical with a giant crowd full of fans participating.

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Well throwing a TD isn't the only time they'd do it. If it catches on they'd do it just from him jogging out onto the field.

No I don't think Darnold or an announcer would actually think he's being booed. I'm saying it would sound no different than if he was being booed. No one's going to hear the brief "D" sound at the start and end of a huge crowd saying Duuuuuuuuuuuude; you'd only hear the extended sound, which is the ooooo part. Same thing with Boooooooo; no one hears tens of thousands of simultaneous "B" sounds at the start; all you hear is the extended "oooooooo" and that's it. Therefore Duuuuude and Booooooo would sound identical with a giant crowd full of fans participating.

Well, everybody figured it out back when Jet fans were yelling, BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2019 at 9:31 AM, HelenOfTroy said:

The throw to Tay.....I hope he gets more playing time. 

I will be fuming if this kid doesn't get a fair shake at training camp/pre-season this year. But something tells me this coaching staff will let guys compete. Loved the little bit I've watched of Deontay last season. 

• Sympathy 1